❦- 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾, 𝖠𝗋𝖺𝗇 𝖮𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈

"Oh, He still don't make you feel beautiful
I know, but I do , just know I gotchu."

The song went on in the background. You were riding around with Aran chilling until your boyfriend, Atsumu, got done with practice.

You always knew Aran had something for you, and you? You started developing feelings for him recently. He's always there for you, he always was. Your boyfriend hasn't been acting like your boyfriend for a while, he'd always ignore you or contact you hours after you've reached out to him.

You understood he was busy but still, if he couldn't treat you correctly it made no sense him being with you. It wouldn't really hurt you but he should just let go.

"He said he's not coming by me tonight because he's going to be practicing longer so I shouldn't expect him." You said, reading the text message that was sent to your phone.

"Cool, do you wanna hang out for the rest of the time being?" Aran asked.

"Sure."

"He still don't even give you enough,
It's true, in my room, I ain't gon' stop you."

He sung the lyrics.

Curiosity peeked your interest because you wanted to know if he was trying to sneakily apply the song to your situation, and if he was trying to drop hints.

"Y/n." Aran called out.

"Yes?" You questioned.

"I honestly don't know why you're still with him. He doesn't treat you the same. He's changed." Aran voiced out.

"I know, I've noticed his change already." You said stating the obvious. "I still have some love for him though." You continued on.

"Time for you to let him go." He said grabbing your chin leaning in.

"Hol' up." You said, it's not like you didn't like Aran, you did, a lot. However you're not a cheater, it was against your morals.

"I just can't right now, carry me to Atsumu's please." You stated. You already had keys to his house, and you just wanted to snuggle into his bed and be around his scent.

"That's fine Y/n, whatever you want." He said driving to Atsumu's place.

His car was there, you guys didn't live far, plus he did say he was going to be at practice longer. The text was sent less than 15 minutes ago so it confused you.

Why was he home?

Exiting Aran's car you walked up to his front door. Unlocking the door quietly and entering you heard nothing but groans and moans.

"Aw hell nah." You said walking up the stairs, busting open his room door you were met with a girl riding him, she looked so familiar. She was. She was one of his fan girls, the most persistent one who'd always have him autograph some part of her body. Interesting.

Standing there in surprise rather than hurt you wondered how long it would take him to notice you, it wasn't very long.

You walked out his house, hurt? Nah. Angry? Maybe. Angry that he cheated on you, angry that he betrayed your trust, angry that he's been sticking his dick in that woman for more than two months, angry that he didn't even have the balls to leave you.

Aran noticed you storming out the house with a half naked Atsumu on your tail, the pieces had already clicked in his head, it was just a matter of time before you figured out.

"Y/n! Can you stop for a moment please!?" Atsumu yelled out.

"No but I am gonna make a couple things clear. Don't talk to me, don't breathe at me, don't look at me, you notice me in public and I don't notice you? Turn yo big ass and walk the other way. I'm coming to collect my things and when I reach in that car right there..." you said pointing to Aran's car, "You will be getting blocked, and we're done." You stated.