✶- 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝖲𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖺 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾

Attack On Titan
Sasha Blouse
*(Play song)*

✦✦✦

"I hope you never lose your sense of wonder.

You get your fill to eat, but always keep that hunger."

You and Sasha sung looking deeply into to each other's eyes. The only thing that can be seen you both was love, love that could never be replaced or found again. 

Sasha had proposed to you six months ago and one month ago you both started practicing your dance for the reception. The song of choice was obviously yours, I hope you dance by Lee Ann Womack, Sasha had no interest in choosing the music, as long as she had her favorite foods there she'd be good.

"May you never take one single breath for granted.

God forbid love ever leave you empty handed."

You both said singing again, this time three weeks ago. She had stepped on your toe causing you to wince out in pain, she obviously apologized and pampered you with many kisses, kisses you wished you could receive at the moment. Oh how you wished she could cuddle you and tell you everything was okay, but you knew it was not possible, you knew you could never get her touch back, neither the warmth she gave you.

"I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean.

Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens."

Sasha had sung while driving home from work, she had decided to stop by a small flower shop to surprise you. Over the past few hours she had be practicing by herself, how to move with the song and learned the lyrics. If only she knew what would happen when she entered that florist shop.

"Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance.

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance..."

8 hours. It had been 8 hours since you had last heard from your fiancé. She was supposed to be home more than 6 hours ago, you've already called the police and they told you to wait it out, so you did just that. Trying to put your focus on something else other than the bad feeling in your gut you turned your television on.

The news was on, a florist shop had gotten robbed and three were dead and one in critical condition, as soon as the victims faces and names were reported you fell to your knees, screaming out in agony. You couldn't breathe. Your chest tightened, your throat started clogging, your eyes would not open.

As soon as your senses kicked in you rushed to the hospital, in hope that your fiancé was the one that ended up in critical condition. When you arrived the tears would not stop spilling over, you ran over to her bed, caressing her face, kissing her all over in hopes she had came back to you.

The doctor told you that she had fell into a coma and may not come out of it, or make it at all. You begged Sasha to come back to you, you prayed, you asked the universe why you'd always be punished when you do good, but you received no answer. As each day passed you sang to her, you sang your hope to be wedding song, you hope she had came back, to dance with you once more. In the end she didn't.

"I hope you dance.

Sasha heard in her sleep like state, she heard your voice singing to her. She wanted to leave and come back to you but god was she in so much pain, she wanted the pain to end, she would have loved to come back but she knew it was her time, as she heard you sing your last note she squeezed your hand letting you know that she's always there, even when not in physical form, her heart monitor flatlined shortly after.

She watched from across the room as you screamed at her lifeless body, begging her to come back, screaming at her on how you couldn't live without her, how you don't know if you'll make it any further. She hugged your body one last time before deciding that it was her time to go until you visited her grave, there she'd be watching you and comforting you, waiting for the day until you finally would decide to join her.

"I hope you dance."

✦✦✦

Thoughts?
I almost cried writing this, I hope you guys enjoyed, this is my first "real" attempt on angst
I hope you guys weren't too confused on the timeline.