❀-𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀, 𝖧𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗒𝖺 𝖬𝖺𝗄𝗈𝗍𝗈

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠That's him in the image

That's him in the image.^

"Why is you always bullying people's kids?" You said looking at your boyfriend of 8 months.

"It's in my blood sweetheart." He said about to flick you on your forehead but you dodged it.

"I just told yo ass my braids got my head hurting and you steady tryna hurt my head more." You said looking at satans spawn.

"I'm sorry baby lemme kiss it better." He said leaning in to kiss your forehead.

"You betters only be kissing it cause if you ain't my fist is gonna kiss your face." You said leaning your forehead in.

"See all better." He said kissing and rubbing your forehead.

"I knew you always had a soft side to you." Hara said walking up to you and your boyfriend popping his gum.

"You don't speak a word about this." Your boyfriend said to him.

"Why? You don't like people knowing you get a lot of kisses from me?" You questioned Hanamiya jokingly.

"It's not that baby, I just don't want people to know I have a weak spot for someone, you already know how I am." He said whispering into your ear.

"Mkay baby I got you." You said whispering into his ear back and kissing his sensitive spot behind his ear.

"And if he is what about it." You said to Hara.

"Nothing wrong with it, anyways I'll catch you at practice later." Hara said to Hanamiya.

"Yh okay." He said back.

───♡༉───

"Why did you say that todayyy." Hanamiya said laying on your chest playing with a couple of your braids.

"I said it because I wanted him to mind his business, your friends are so rough and nosy." You said poking him in his forehead.

"I know, they won't bother you, so you only see their roughness from afar." He said snuggling his head between your chest more.

"Mhm, anyways let's watch a disney movie." You said reaching for the remote.

"If it's a princess movie I'm not watching it." He said.

"Oh yes the hell you will." You said putting frozen 2 on.

───♡༉───

"Into the unknownnnn"

A couple minutes have passed and Hanamiya was currently sleeping on your chest while you was singing him a song from frozen.

"You're just a big softie in disguised." You said pulling him up a little so he'll be snuggled into your neck.

"Yh your big softie." He said kissing your neck.

"Gimme kiss." You said poking out your lips.

Mwah

"Do you think we'll be together for long." You asked him.

"Yes, I only tolerate you." He said kissing your collarbone.

"Maybe if you stop bullying people kids I can tolerate you more, don't you think?" You said to him.

"I couldddd, but would I be me if I didn't." He said sleepily.

"Yes, you honestly would be, you should put that pent up anger into a boxing bag baby." You said to him trying to sweet talk him out of his bullying ways.

"I could but I just like to mess with people." He said before falling asleep.

"Sweet dreams baby." You said flipping him over and Laying on his chest.

───♡༉───

"Hey Hanamiya." You said walking into school.

"Hey brat, what do you want." He said back.

"Ouch, so mean to your loving girlfriend who just wants to give you your daily kisses." You said pouting.

"Fine, let's go." He said dragging you to somewhere more secluded.

"Give me my kisses now." He said opening up his arms.

"Okay baby." You said then peppered his face in kisses.

"Thank you." He said.

"You're welcome."

587 wordsShort asf ik😩 but my fluff will get better and the better I get the longer these fluffs will be, so don't give up on me besties😩🙏🏽

587 words
Short asf ik😩 but my fluff will get better and the better I get the longer these fluffs will be, so don't give up on me besties😩🙏🏽