✶- 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖨𝗌𝗇'𝗍, 𝖪𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗈 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗈

𝖥𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖬𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗌𝖺𝗄𝗂𝖻𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝖠𝗍𝗌𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂↓

𝖷 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖠𝗇𝗂𝗆𝖾: 𝖪𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗄𝗈 𝗇𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝗍𝖠𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍→ 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒-𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝖷 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋
𝖠𝗇𝗂𝗆𝖾: 𝖪𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗄𝗈 𝗇𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝗍
𝖠𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍→ 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒-𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀

✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ︦︦—✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ—✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ—✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ—✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ—✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ—✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ

"When?" You asked.

"When I'm ready." Kentaro stated. You knew it was a lie though, the same repeated cycle would happen every-time you asked the question. You were getting sick of his shit.

"Get your things and get out." You said; your back facing towards him and your blanket over your head.

He sat flabbergasted. Why was he acting as if he was confused? You both spoke the same language, and he had an A in English.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"Don't ask me no dumb question, I said get your shit and get out. When you stop allowing your team members to degrade me and talk about me as if I'm an object then maybe I'lI give you the time of day. They believe I'm one of your dumb groupies because you refuse, refuse to tell them that you're actually in love with someone, me. I want respect in public and private, same goes for love, and if you can't provide the bare minimum then I don't want to be with you." You choked out.

Though you knew he wouldn't hurt you, you were never sure of what a man could do until he showed it. You had height but he was huge compared to you.

"Okay." He sighed.

He started gathering his things up, peeping glances at your covered body, hoping you'd regret the decision of kicking him out. He knew he should've stop his friends when they were talking bad about you but he didn't have the courage, what a pussy.