Happy Birthday To Me??

New Chapter it's pretty long, so I hope you guys enjoy!! :) xxxx

Harry's POV:

Today was Grace's birthday and the lads and I wanted to make sure everything went perfect. After everything that had happened in the past few days, we all needed a few days. The boys and Cassie headed out early this morning to make sure everything was set for Grace's birthday.

"Harry?" Grace said walking down the stairs.

"Good morning love" I walked over to her and pecked her lips, "Happy Birthday"

"Thank you, where is everyone by the way."

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" she sat down on the couch and followed her.

"Harry, we talked about this I just want a simple day nothing.." I cut her off

"I know no worries Grace." I jerked up as I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. Grace started laughing at me.

From Niall: Everything is ready!

To Niall: Thanks mate! We will be there soon

"Who was that" Grace asked

"Niall, and we need to get ready."

"Why were are we going"

"You'll see go get changed' Grace got off the couch and walked up the stairs.

I walked over and grabbed my keys off the hook, I was double checking in my head making sure we weren't forgetting anything. Grace walked back down the stairs a few minutes later in pink floral shorts, a white shirt and flip flops.

"Is this okay, I don't really know where all my other clothes went" she said laughing.

"Perfect, you ready to go" she nodded her head and we headed to the car.

Cassie's POV:

We headed out early this morning to set everything up. It wasn't anything crazy, but Harry found this private little beach house for us to all spend the weekended at. We got there and began unloading all the bags.

Things have been a little crazy these past few days and I hope all of us coming out here will be good. No one has brought up anything and I hope it stays that way.

"Cassie can we talk to you" Liam asked from the kitchen. I walked in and they were all sitting around the table.

"We've been waiting for us to get out of the house to bring this up. But what you told us about Grace, has she ever seen David again" Liam said

"No Grace has not seen him since then, but I have."

"What when?" Zayn said

"It was a few months after it had happened. Grace and I had hung out the night before and I was heading home the next morning. I was walking when I bumped into someone I looked up and it was David"

"No way" Louis said

"Lou" Niall said hitting him

"David looked at me and apologized. He began to walk away when he turned back and said I looked familiar. I started to panic, like maybe he knew I was friends with Grace but I didn't know. David shook his head and said he must of seen me and the bowling ally or something. I smiled and walked the opposite way."

"Wow that's crazy" Liam said

"Yeah I know, but that was the last time I saw him. Grace doesn't bring him up I mean I don't blame her who would." I simply said.