So I guess this is goodbye??

Cassie's POV:

I've been sitting in the waiting room for 2 hours and yet nothing has happened. I was just about to go to the vending machine when the nurse from earlier walked over to me.

"Please follow me" she said softly

"Is everything okay" I said

"The doctor will explain everything." She walked me to a room, I walked inside and there was Grace lying on the bed. I ran over to her, "Grace" but there was no response.

The door opened and a women walked in. "Hi, I'm Doctor Fitz."

I waited for her to tell me what was going on. "Grace lost a lot blood, but she did very well in surgery. But she is in a coma, so we will be watching her around clock." She paused. "I'm very sorry" and she walked out leaving me to sit with Grace.

I grabbed her hand hoping for something, but nothing happened. This couldn't be happening, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. "I will be right back Grace" I said even though I knew she couldn't hear me.

I quickly wiped my tears. "Hello"

"Cassie how is she, omg please tell me she's okay" Louis quickly said.

"She's okay, I mean well she is out of surgery. But Lou" I stopped I didn't know how to say it. He was silent waiting for me to finish. "Grace is in a coma"

*****4 Weeks Later****

Still Cassie's POV:

The boys are suppose to be coming today, they wanted to come earlier but it was the best they could do. The doctors said Grace needed some time, I didn't understand why. I've been with Grace most of the time, I'm not aloud to stay over so I leave at night and come back in the morning.

My phone buzzed I looked down it was a text message from Louis.

From Louis: We just got here.

I was really nervous. It's one thing to tell a person that your friend is in a coma, but to actually see them is something else. Because when you see the person it's real and there's no way of escaping reality.

There was a knock on the door.

Harry's POV:

We just arrived at the hospital, I was really nervous and I'm sure the boys are too. It's one thing to tell a person that your girlfriend is in a coma, but to actually see her lying there is something else. Because when you see the person it's real and there's not way of escaping reality.

Louis knocked on the door and twisted the knob to open it. I took a deep breathe. There she was, laying there motionless.

The boys and I stood there in the middle of the room looking at Grace.

"Hey" Cassie said quietly. We all made our way to the bed to see Grace.

"Any progress" Liam said

"No." Cassie looked down at her hands. "The doctors said they don't see any progress and they don't think there's gonna be any."

I felt tears in my eyes and I had to leave the room. I walked outside and Cassie followed behind me.

"How could this of happened" I said angry

"I don't know Harry I came home and she was unconscious. The table was shattered into a bunch of pieces." she said quietly

"She's gone. How do we know she's gonna wake up" I didn't know what I was saying.

"You can't think like that Harry"

"Why not Cassie, why did this have to happen to her. Why Grace." I wiped the tears from eyes. I walked down the hallway.