What are you doing here??

Grace's POV:

It's been exactly 1 month since the boys left for tour. It was sad to say goodbye and everything, but everything is working out fine. Harry and I worked out a schedule to Skype a few times a week. I check the time it was 5:45, we decided to Skype at 6. I quickly ran out of the shower and got changed. I threw on a pair of jeans and a shirt, and brushed my hair. I turned on my computer and it was exactly 6 pm.

***Ring*** Ring***

I pressed the accept button and the computer began loading. Harry's faced popped up on the screen.

"Hey Grace" Harry said cheerfully

"Hey Harry, how are you"

"I'm good tired, but excited for our show tonight" he said having a huge smile on his face.

"Did you just get out of the shower"

"Yeah" I said laughing

"I miss you like crazy you know" Harry said softly

"I know, but you're coming home in a couple weeks for a few days"

"I get to see your beautiful face again" I blushed and turned my head.

"Oh Grace, Louis wants to talk to you, I will be right back I have to get changed."

Louis sat down in front of the screen and started making faces at me.

"Hey Lou, I miss you"

"I miss my best friend too" he said. Louis and I have gotten extremely close since we talked on the dock. He's the only one who knows about the whole David thing and we decided to keep it that way. David hasn't tried contacting me or anything, but Louis is always checking up. We usually chat on the phone after shows and he's become my brother.

"You staying out of trouble" Louis started laughing

"Grace is that even a question" I started laughing

"So what has the prank master been up too" I said

"Well yesterday during the show, Liam and I tagged team and started throwing water on Niall, Zayn, and Harry." He said with a proud smile on his face.

"I'm sure the fans went crazy for that"

"Yes they did." Harry walked back into the room, changed into his clothes and tapped Lou on the shoulder.

"Louis, they need you backstage" Harry said

"Alright!!" he said very cheerfully. "I will talk to you later Grace"

"Bye Lou, good luck" he nodded his head and skipped off.

"Sorry about that"

"Cassie says hi I think she just went out to the store" Harry nodded his head.

"How are you" Harry said

"I'm good, getting ready for soccer season soon."

"Yeah, hows that doing"

"Tiring, coach makes us run 3 miles everyday"

"Why do you put yourself through that" he said.

"I love soccer, I always have it keeps my mind off things"

"Not as much as you love me though" I smiled at him

"Not even close Harry"

Harry looked over his shoulder, "That's my call. It's time for the show, I will talk to you later though okay"