Authors Note/Announcement:)

HELLLO IT'S ME :))

Hey guys wow it's been a long time since I've done anything with this book. I just want to say what the heck you guys rock 1.4K reads!!! I couldn't be more thankful it means so much to me that you guys enjoyed this book. I just wanted everyone to know that there is in fact a sequel incase you didn't catch that it's called Remembering Me.   

SOOO big news!! I know I began writing this new story called Holding On it's NOT a 1D fanfic; just a normal book. BUTT I HAVE DECIDED that I'm gonna start a new One Direction Fanfic :) It's about a girl who goes to summer camp... and that's all I'm gonna say for now. I do have the first chapter completed; I am just still trying to figure out what approach I am going to take on the book. I will be uploading the book in the next few weeks or sooo. 

I hope you guys are excited to read it because I know I am!! BUT FOR NOWW GO Check out the sequel to It all started at a meet and greet?!!  called Remembering Me.. 

If you've have already read it go check out my other books :)) Alright I'll shut up now because I have a bunch of test that I should be studying for, but decided to rant to you guys :)) 

Love y'all 

xxxx Rachel