10: STREAK TWO

TW for blood at the end. Specific descriptions of gore (?)

"Hey Y/n," Saiki hears Aiura approach you from behind him. He swivels around to the other side of the table to face yours.

"Oh, hi Mikoto," you smile at her and let her sit down in front of you.

"So, I heard from that bowl cut boy that your things have been misplaced lately. That right?" she said and leans on the palm of her hand.

You nod and then shrug right after, "That's right. But we've contacted the police already."

"Oh, well I was just wondering. I could probably get the job done faster than those people. But... contact me if you'd like me to," the girl stands up and leaves.

They would find out it's me. I'll talk to her later.

"Sure thing!" you say to her and go back you your conversation with Teruhashi, "How's your cuts being going?"

"They don't hurt as much," she giggles and sighs, "The man is still unidentified. Supposedly no one here that has the same physical traits as him has been seen around."

Of course not, because he's not real.

"Well I hope they find him soon. I'm getting tired of being walked around. I just want to be out alone."

Do you not like me keeping you safe?

"Oh... At least Saiki is keeping you safe, no?" Why cant he walk me home instead?

"Hm, yeah he is. But a few days ago I went out to buy something from a corner store. There was a suspicious looking man. Obviously this doesn't have anything to do with Saiki, but I don't know. I felt like he took a pictures of me. If you know what I mean."

Teruhashi gasped, her cheeks reddening. "Y-you should tell someone."

"Yeah, later though. But heads up, he has blonde hair, black eyes, and two piercings near his eyebrow."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Me too. Thank you for describing him.

"Yo Y/n!" Kaidou approached your table with the rest of the boys. Saiki in between the bunch of them.

"Oh hey again," you smile and scoot over, letting a one of them sit beside you and the other three go in front of you.

"So we've all been thinking lately," don't count me in this, "we should make a groupchat so that we can talk outside of school!"

"He's trying to say we need your phone number," Nendo says, causing you to laugh.

"Oh yeah, here," Saiki sees you show your screen to them. Your contact pulled up on the phone, Kaidou plugging the numbers into his phone.

"Thanks! I'll text the numbers later. It should be easy to figure out who's who. Saiki, how about you?"

Everyone's eyes fall on him. Even yours. He suddenly starts feeling... nervous? But thankfully, before they start asking anything, it's time to go to class again. And it's like everyone forgets about him as they start leaving the cafeteria. Except you.

"Hey," he sees you walk up beside him and pull him up, "I can tell those guys annoy you sometimes. Why don'tcha give me your number, and I'll add you to the chat?" you offer and he feels his heart flutter at the gesture.

Without thinking, he nods and hands you his phone, the contact showing up. You've touched his hand, you've touched his phone, now what next?