11: TAKEN

TW for uhh, i don't wanna spoil the chapter but proceed at your own risk (?)

It was the middle of the night. Saiki had prepared himself for this moment. And it was finally going to happen.

He grabbed the rope from his drawer, a pocket knife, a cloth bag, and a few other things he thought he would need. The pink haired boy felt himself going crazy as the minutes passed. by.

When he got inside your house, everyone in your house was already asleep. There was zero noise, just the small patters that his feet made every time he took a step.

Your room was back to normal, though the clothes weren't replaceable. Mostly everything was organized, your school bag dropped randomly in the corner.

He saw your phone shine on your nightstand. His arm quickly reached out for it. He planned on looking through it later.

You were so pretty. The same moonlight shining over your face, highlighting bits of your face. You looked angelic, and it caused Saiki to smile.

But it soon dropped when he set the rope down beside your head. The boy put his leg over your waist, getting on top of you. And suddenly, your breath was cut off as he slapped the palm of his hand on top of your mouth.

Surprisingly, you didn't fight back. Slowly but surely, you tried tossing and turning in the bed. But with the way Saiki dropped his weight down to his lower half, it was merely impossible. Only your legs kicked up and down.

Your eyes rapidly shot open, locking up with the boy on top of you. He could tell you were scared. Who wouldn't be? If you saw a boy, you called your friend, from your school holding you down on your bed, in what way would you react?

He smirked down at you, grabbing the pocket knife and flinging the blade on your neck. The words you tried to say were muffled. But he caught the gist of what you were trying to pronounce. What the fuck are you doing here?

Don't worry about it. You'll finally be with me, my love.

He felt your hands reach up to his wrist. The two wrapped lightly around his wrist, trying to pull his hands away. But they wouldn't budge.

When he finally felt you give up, his free hand dropped the knife. Instead, he reached down to the rope on the floor. He trusted you to not make a single sound as he pulled his hand away to work the rope into a knot around your wrists.

You would've screamed. It surprised you, the way your mouth was open, ready to yell for help. But somehow, you were frozen like that. You were scared, scared of what he'd do. Why was he doing this? Why you?

The knot was wrapped tightly, keeping you secured from moving them. His leg was still in place.

Suddenly you felt him lean down closer to you. And you felt like crying out. Tears filled your eyes, slowly dropping down the sides of your face. That was until Saiki smiled down at you.

He... smiled at you?

It was so sweet. So genuine. But his eyes... His eyes looked crazy. Saiki was going crazy- No. He already was.

He looked nothing like how he did at school. This version of him creeped you out. You didn't move as you felt his arms wrap around you. He enveloped you in his warmth. His hands stroked your head.

You were lost as he got off of you. Saiki reached down for the bag full of things he needed. He slung it over his shoulder and looked over at you on your bed.

Saiki liked the way you sat there obediently. Even while you cried, you still looked so beautiful to him.

He finally reached for the knife and put it in his pocket. That was everything. This was so much easier than he thought.

The boy brought his hand up to your forehead. You were confused. But the last thing you saw was him as your head drooped down, and your consciousness faltered. Blackness filled your vision, causing you to fall into sleep.

-

You were met with a plain white wall when you woke up. Your head ached terribly from your position. Nothing came to mind as you tried to remember where you were. This place was definitely new to you.

When you tried reaching to rub your eyes, you felt your wrists being held back. Sounds of metal filled your senses, and you finally realized the coldness of the ground.

You were filled with panic. But your head hurt too much for you to think so much.

It was only a few moments later when you heard footsteps coming close to the door. Harshly, it bolted open to reveal the pink haired boy.

Your eyes widened. This was the person you least expected. The quiet, reserved boy turned out to be the one to kidnap you. You felt betrayed. How long was he planning this?

He shut the door behind him, slowly walking towards you. Saiki took in your disheveled form. Your clothes were wrinkled, eyes tired/droopy, and knees red from putting all your weight on them for the entire night.

"H-how- You... why would you do this?!" you tried breaking the cuffs of you by thrashing around.

But you quickly gave up as you realized you could never escape from the tough material. You shivered as you felt his hand come up to your cheek.

It felt awkward just sitting there and letting him... pet you? The room was silent. You wanted to ask him to free you from the restraints. But when you opened your mouth, he shook his head immediately.

You watched him walk to the closet at the corner of the room. Your eyes widened more and were then completely filled with horror as you saw the many weapons in there.

He pulled out a cloth and closed the door to the little storage compartment. Saiki bent down to your eye level on the floor. He lifted the piece of fabric up to your mouth and rapidly wrapped it around you.

Your body moved around. It was worthless trying to get it off, because you knew that no matter what, nothing would happen. But you still fought to get it to slip off. The screams you let out were muffled.

But Saiki completely ignored them. The same crazed look was on his face. And if it weren't for your eyes being screwed shut, you would've definitely quieted down.

Hearing his footsteps go further from you, you stopped moving and lifted your knees to your chest. With his back turned towards you, he finally spoke. Well... at least that's what you thought.

He wasn't speaking, no. He was using telepathy to talk to you. And his final words before he exited the room left you wondering. "You're finally safe and alone with me. Don't try leaving, it won't work. You'll be here forever, until this world ends."

-

vote and comment. thoughts?