Cat : [Fluff]

Xiao x GenderNeutral!reader - Roomate AU}---------------------------------------------------{

}---------------------------------------------------{

"[Y/n]..what are you looking at..?" Xiao questioned as he watched you stare at something through a shop window. "there's a cat, I want it." you said still staring through the window of the pet shop.

Xiao sighed and started walking infront of you "we are not getting a cat"

"you make it sound like they're some kind of extraterrestrial alien from space―" you retorted, catching up to the raven haired male.

"..wouldn't be surprised if they were.." Xiao mumbled. Though it was inaudible to you so you just kept walking with a frown on your face.

"we're back." Xiao said as he opened the door to your shared apartment. "welcome home!" Ganyu yelled from the kitchen, poking her head out to look at the front door.

You face planted into the couch, not saying anything. Ganyu glanced at your deflated form with a puzzled face and then looked at Xiao, "what did you do this time?"

Xiao looked at his sister, "I didn't do anything." he replied then went to the livingroom and sat down beside you.

"he wouldn't let me get a cat―" you finally said with a frown while shifting your position so that your head was on the armrest of the couch and your legs were on Xiao's lap.

"we don't need one"

"but I want one"

"I don't."

You slightly kicked his thigh with one of your feet and then grabbed a console controller from the coffee table and started playing a videogame, ignoring anything else he said.

"Xiao be nicer to [Y/n]!", Ganyu scolded, earning a glare from her brother. "plus, I wouldn't mind of we got a cat" she then said trying to relieve some of the tension in the apartment.

"really?" you questioned happily as you placed the controller back onto the coffee table and turned your body over to Ganyu who was standing behind you.

She nodded with a grin and went back to the kitchen and continued making dinner. You looked at Xiao and mouthed an 'I win' as he rolled his eyes.

The following day when you woke up you immediately changed into a simple outfit and went to Xiao's room.

"Xiao―!" you yelled as you pushed his door open. He looked up at you from his bed then flopped back down. "get up!" you said trying to pull him out of his bed.

"stop." he grumbled then locking eyes with you in an attempt at making you leave.

"no, we have a cat to buy" you said glaring back at him. "you mean, you have a cat to buy" he growled turning his back to you and covering himself with his blanket.