ⅈ ƤℛօℳⅈՏ (1D/ harry-zayn fanfic)

*****four votes......okay I know you can do better than that!! Pleaseeee pleaseeeee pleaseeee comment!! For me?? Please! Tell me what you think. Sorry for the short chapter! HAPPY NEW YEAR!***

Harry's pov--

She proceeded to tell me every thing. All the things he did to her. I felt terrible. I felt tears stream down my face.

**sorry! Tell me if you don't understand what's happening! I will explain!**

"Can I go to sleep now?please?" Kathryn asked. I nodded and rubbed her back until She fell asleep. Then started to sing to her.

*singing softly*

"I've seen sad dark times, and waited for sun shine.

I've seen sad dark times, and waited for the rain to end.

I wish to God to only see your eyes. To see you.

So if you let me try, just let me try, I might be right.

For the pain you feel tonight is only temporary. Let me heal you, with my song"

She took a deep breath and. Knew she was asleep. She needed help. She was so confused. I felt so bad for her.

I felt, like, I was falling in love. But how can I be in love with someone I have only met? Can it be?

If so, does she fell this way for me?

But little did I know that the problems I faced now, we're only the start. And the problems to come are my worst fear.

****comment! Be a fan! VOTE! PLEASE! Happy new year. :) leave your comment about how you like it! Or anything! Please??****