í ℘ℛʘℳíՏ(1D/ harry zayn fanfic)

***YAY 102 READS! THANK YOU! I have been really busy with dance, voice, guitar, and piano lessons lately so I haven't been able to post anything! IM SORRY!

Let's try to get this to 130 reads and ATLEAST five comments?? PLEASE!

Okay! Moreeeee nowww!

COMMENT VOTE READ!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Kathryn's pov-

I let the taxi driver drop me off at a park. Harry had brought me here once.

I decided that I would sleep here. I found a bench far back in the woods and laid there. I let my mind wonder off. Thinking deeply about this past day.

He had only been out on tour for a little wile. How long had he been with this girl? Where did they meet? Does he really like her?

I felt a few tears fall down my cheeks. Maybe he won't even come look for me. Maybe I mean nothing to him. He doesn't want me anymore he found someone else.

I felt the dark sleep fall over me.

***ZAYNS POV***

*ring* *ring* my phone rang from my side table next to my bed. I slept in because our concert last night was long. Niall harry and Lou went to a club but me and laid stayed.

I missed Kathryn. We didn't talk after that night because of harry, but as long as she was okay I was.

Then I realized that I had my phone in my hand during my little daydream.

"Zayn?" Liam questiond.

"Oh hey mate" I said rubbing my eyes wile trying to wake up.

"Mate I have some news....." He said worried that my reaction would be bad.

"What is it?" I begged.

"Well, last night harry, harry, he had a girl over. And Kathryn came to surprise him and caught them in the bed and she ran off. No one can find her" he said very fast.

It took me a moment to gather everything he said. I dropped the phone and ran out my hotel room door.

I ran down the hall where Harry's room was. His door was closed but I pulled it open and slammed it agenct the wall. Marching in. Looking for the face that would now make me sick.

He sat on the bed with his head in his hands rocking back and forth.

He stood up at the sound of me stomping in. He put his hands up to defend himself knowing I was going to kill him.

I ran up to him. Pulled my hand up and slung it agenct his wet face.

No gilt came to me. He held his face where I hit it. Then looked at me.

I hit again, and again and again. Soon he was bleeding. He fell to the floor and I left.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT VOTE COMMENT VOYTE