ⅈ ƤℛօℳⅈՏ (1D/ Harry- Zayn fanfic)

*****first chapter comment if you like it :) please and thank you :) ******

--Kathryn's pov--

I never wanted my life to be like this. To be hated by every one I knew. To be disliked. I hated my life. I was taken from my parents two months ago. The man that took me..his name is John. The things he has done to me are unspeakable. Today after he left for the club I found a way to get out. I have been praying for a way to get out....and here is my chance.

I ran to the bathroom, locked e door and turned on the shower. I opened the window. I hadn't eaten in days so I was sure I could fit thought the small window. And I did.

I fell from the top and landed on the ground. The impact struck me hard. It took a good few minutes for me to get up. But when I did, I ran.

I ran as fast as I could. I started to get tired. But then I thought of what he would do to be if he caught me. Then adrenaline kicked in. I sprinted.

(Around ten minutes later)

I started to run out of breath. But then I saw something in the distance. A city. Help.

I held my breath and kept running.

I came across a small flat. I ran up to the door praying that someone would be home. I knocked. "Please, please let me in! Please! Help!" I yelled

I heard someone come to the door. Then I thought to myself. I looked like some hobo. Or some whore. All I owned was a really short pair of shorts and a tee shirt. No shoes. A tall boy opens the door. His eyes widened. They were bright green. Beautiful. He was thin, but buff. Perfect.

"Om..." He said. I didn't know what to say. Then I remembered.. I just ran for like twenty minutes. I felt my head start to twist and turn. I got hard to breath. Then It went black. Everything.

****comment ?? Does it sound good so far? Want more tonight???***