ⅈ ƤℛօℳⅈՏ (1D/harry-zayn fan fic)

*******okay! Fifty nine reads!! Thank you to those who are still reading! I'm so happy.! So if you have questions ask in comments I will answer!

VOTE/COMMENT/READ*******

Kathryn's pov--

I was confused, but I knew what I wanted.

I wanted love, and trust.

Who could I trust. Zayn had fallen asleep next to me. He talks in his sleep. It's cute.

I started to listen, after hearing him mention my name, it was quite interesting actually.

He talked about me, harry, the boys, singing, and food. He must have been hungry?

But then I heard the door open. But inky one pair of feet walked. Only one. It must have been harry.

What if he got mad at me for kissing Zayn? I couldn't help it. He was pulling me in I had to.

He was so cute, and the kiss was perfect. It felt, special.

He walked up into the room. I pretended to stay asleep, not letting him know I was awake. Zayn shot straight up at the sound of his name.

"Zayn!" Harry whisper yelled. It was angry yet quiet. Creepy. "What man? I was asleep!" Zayn whispered. Trying not to wake me up.

He turned and looked at me. Smiling. I cracked open my eyes so that he couldn't tell. (I'm awesome!) I thought to myself.

"Why are you laying in bed with Kathryn?" Harry asked pulling zayn off the bed.

"She needed to go to sleep, and she asked me to stay and sing. I ended up falling asleep....next to her. But don't be mad it's okay"

Zayn said walking over to me. He moved some hair out of my face. For some reason both of the boys loved to watch me wile I slept. I don't know why? It's weird. But I liked it.

"Harry, you have to promis me something." Zayn said quiet but extremely serious.

"What?" Harry asked confused and angry.

"You can't hurt her, she is special. Fragile. She deserves more. Don't break her heart like the others. Please." Zayn said rubbing my arm.

Harry walked over and nicked his hand off of me. The room suddenly felt tense.

Harry's voice became angry and frustrated, and a bit surprised.

"I would not hurt Kathryn, she men everything to me zayn. Can you not see it?" He asked, not extending for a answer.

"Okay, but I swear if you do hurt her....I won't forgive you. Never. Your not the only one who has strong feelings for her" he said walking out of the room.

Harry laid down, snuggling up next to me. "Harry?" I asked a little horse and sleepy, so he wouldn't suspect anything.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry love go back to sleep." He said kissing my forehead. "Will you sing?" I asked.

And he did, he sang. It was beautiful, but something about it wasn't right. It was nice, but not......just right.

I fell asleep in his chest.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

1) what??? What do you think?? Comment!

2) sorry its short. Comment ideas and questions!

3) who do you think is better for her?

4) who loves her more? So will she choose?

5) what will happen If she chooses the wrong boy?

PLEASE COMMENT HIW YOU LIKE IT! VOTE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE!

VOTE/COMMENT/READ/VOTE!

______________________________________________________{please}________________________________