ⅈ ƤℛօℳⅈՏ (1D/harry-zayn fanfic)

******please oh please comment and vote.

Let me put it this way, if.you.dont.comment.or.vote.then.i.dont.know.if.you.like.it.......

So please comment what you think!! For me??

So my little sister has a friend sleeping over and I was like "I am not sleeping on the couch!" And I got in trouble...wow.

I just watched 'le mes' it was amazingly always! Love love love love love that play. Im actually auditioning for epanine when I'm old enough.

Not like anyone cares. Lol

I auditioned for these choirs that I have always wanted to be in anti got in!! The director of the choirs was like

"You definitely made it into chamber,you did great, there's no reason for you to be nervous" and I was shaking from being nervous.

Then he was like "your voice is great and is women's chamber material and chamber" witch means that he wants me back for women's chamber and chamber!!! YAY!

Well time for the story! Sorry for boring you! ******

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*two years later*

It's been two years sense the night that I kissed zayn. I miss zayn, the way he was around me. But now harry wouldn't even let him near me. Sometimes I would sneak a hug. But that's all I ever got.

Me and harry have been dating for two years. I love him.

Harry is actually in a different city at the moment, getting ready to perform. He had a performance and couldn't take me, but me and Dani, Liam's girl friend, had become very close best friends and decided that e were going to surprise them with a visit. Before he left he gave me a ring. A ring that said the words "forever" on the front and on the inside it said "always" it had a heart on it. A green one to remind me of his eyes, my favorite thing about him.

*knock knock* Ir mist have been dani waiting for me. I ran to the door with my overnight bag. "Kathryn!" She yelled pulling me into a hug.

I hugged her and we ran to the car. It took about three hours to get there but we didn't mind. We sang the whole time. It was fun.

*arriving at the boys hotel*

I ran in the door getting in the elevator. I pressed the right button and waited impatiently.

I just wanted to feel Harry's kiss. To feel his warmth on mine.

I ran to his room. "Third floor room number 202" I said to myself. I found it and the door was slightly opened.

I slowly opend it listing to the creek noise it made.

"Harry?" I said walking in the room.

I looked on the bed expecting to find him there. And I was right, he was there. But to my surprise there was more than one person.

Then I thought.....it could be Louis, they sleep in the same room sometimes.

So I went over to the bed and pulled up the covers.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled .

There was another girl in the bed. With harry. How could he? I thought.

I ran out of the room. Trying to forget the girl that layer in the bed with my boyfriend. She had on a tight bra and undies. Not that hard to figure out why.

I ran down the hall way.

"KATHRYN! WAIT!" Harry yelled running after me. But I kept running.

He caught up and grabbed my arm. "Stop" I said threw my teeth.

"Let me explain." He begged. He grabbed both my hands holding them tight. But I didn't get the feeling I used to.

I felt discuss. I ripped out of his grip, but he was too strong.

He pulled me closer. "Let me explain please kat. Please" he said.

"Harry, I saw you! How can you explain that!" I said pointing at the girl standing outside his door.

"I-I-I....I don't know what to say. Please forgive me?" He said loudly. Tears filled my eyes. Falling down my cheeks like a waterfall.

He looked at the tears falling. Then his eyes got blurry like mine.

"Good bye harry" I said ripping out of him and throwing the ring at him. I ran down the hallway past dani. She yelled for me. But instead she ran to harry and started to yell at him.

I got in the elevator and pressed 'ground floor' when I got out I got a taxi and went home. But then I realized...I have no home. I can't stay with harry. And I don't have parents...

That's when I decided to run away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*** well yeah that's a change!! Hope you like it!!

COMMENT

VOTE

READ

COMMENT VOTE AND READ YAY!

1) who was the girl?

2) what was harry thinking?

3) what will happen to Kathryn?

4) what will zayn do when he finds out?

5) will they find her after she runs away?

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE VOTE VOTE

and go on my page and say something sweet? I have had a rough past couple of moths and it would mean a lot. But you don't have to I understand.

:) love you!

___________________________{vote please}____________________{comment please}_______________________