ⅈ ƤℛօℳⅈՏ (1D/ harry-zany fanfic)

****please start commenting! And vote! PLEASE VOTE! And don't steel my idea, please.....comment if you like it so I know. And give suggestions of what you want to happen!!*****

Chapter three-

Kathryn's pov-

When I woke up. I saw the same beautiful face that was at the door. I smiled and then thought, what if he is like john? .

I jumped to the other side of the room. I started to shake and Rock back and forth. I stared to cry. He was talking but I couldn't understand over all my cries.

Then he touched me. I flinched and yelled something like please don't hurt me I'm sorry. And he took his hand off very fast. He told me he wasn't going to hurt me, and for some reason I beloved him. "Here I will start, my name is Harry, and this is zayn" he said introducing himself and his friend.

Harry. I told myself. Harry and zayn. Don't forget. I had a bad habit of forgetting names. I looked at his face and matched up his name with his face. Harry. Hs name is Harry.

He smiled. "Now it's your turn" he said. Then my half smile turned back into a frown. I didn't want to say my name. Considering I beastly remember it. They never called me by my name. The guys. I took a second to remember. Kathryn. Kat for short. But I will just say my whole name.

"Kathryn" I said. He told me how beautiful my name was. It made me feel good, but then I started to get tired again. He must have noticed because the next thing that he said was about sleep. I nodded to ahead ever he said. I tried to stand up, but I just got wobbly. He picked me up. I wrapped my hands around his neck. And I put my face in his neck. It was warm and I was freezing. He was warm.

The curls on his head kept my head warm aswell. He laid me down down in the bed and pulled the covers up. How long had it been since I slept in a bed I thought.

He started to leave. I didn't want to be alone. What if John comes and gets me?

"H-hary? Will-l yo-ou stay in he-here?" I said trying not to cry. He said yes. And I felt better. "I will sleep on the grown next to the bed" he said laying down. But I was alone in my bed when John stole me. Not again.

"W-will you sleep -u-p here?" I asked fast. " sure" he said crawling into the bed. He lifted the covers over himself. I quickly scoot next to him for his warmth and protection. So warm I thought to myself.

A few minutes wen by. He had put his arm around me. I held on to him for dear life. I felt safe with him next to me. Him holding me made me feel so safe and protected.

Then he said my name. "Kathryn?" He said. But I was to tired to move let alone speak. So I stayed silent. Then he started to sing. He had a beautiful voice. But the sing he sang.....it sounded so true.

Maybe it was just me but I felt like he ment what he was singing.

Wait? Kathryn what are you saying. He doesn't like you. He is probably justing singing to himself. How could a guy like you. I me aloof at yourself. Your hideous. I thought. And I was right. He doesn't like me.

And then I slipped into a dark dream. Not just any dream. A bad dream. A nightmeyer.

***comment if you like it!! Vote! Please! Comment what you think!*****