í ℘ℛʘℳíՏ(1D/harry-zayn fanfic)

OKAY THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MY FRIEND! I LOVE YOU! Hope you like it!

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

PLEASEEEEEE PLEASEEEEE PLEASEEEEE

THEAME SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS 'never think' BY 'rob Patterson'

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*kathryns pov*

I woke up to a bright morning sun. Telling me it was time to start a new life. Without him.

*growl*

My stomach practically screamed at me. I needed to eat. I was used to not eating for days but ever since harry helped me I have been eating more.

So my body isn't used to this. I slowly stood up letting a grown out of my mouth as I used my hands to help push my weak body up off the hard, cold, bench that I spent the night on.

There were plenty of people starring at me. Wondering why I spent the night on that bench. Why I looked like crap.

But they truly could care less. I was just another person.

*two weeks later*

*HARRYS POV*

It's been two weeks since she ran away. Me and the boys went home as soon as that nights concert was over.

*flash back*

"Go see if she is upstairs!" Liam yelled at me.

I ran fast. My legs starting to hurt from being motionless for soloing and now running to their fastest speed.

I made it to the room. Searching for her. "Kat? Babe?" I asked calmly looking in the bathroom and closet.

All her clothes laid where we left them when we left. Nothing gone. Nothing moved.

"Kat?" I said looking in all the rooms. Nothing. She was gone. But washes gone for good?

"HARRY!" A strong angry voice yelled from downstairs. I ran out of the room I was in and jumped down the stairs hoping for good news. But I was holding for the impossible.

"She left a note." Zayn said threw his teeth at me. He hated me now. I still had a busted lip and brushed eye. From the beating I had received.

"What?!?! What does it say??" I asked getting closer. He glared at me. Holding my ground I grabbed the note.

| Dear who ever finds this first, (it will probably be Niall because I left it in the kitchen)

| Tell Niall, Liam, Louis, and zayn I sorry. And that I will miss them. And tell dani and el that I love them and will miss them too!

| I'm leaving everything here. I don't want any of it. Please donate it. I will miss you :)

| Love, kat

| P.s. I left a couple of chocolate bars for Niall in the Cuberd. And a yoyo for Lou. And a book for Liam. And finally sketch book for

| zayn. Love you all! Enjoy the presents and don't hurt any one with the yoyo! (Lou)

I was shocked at the letter.even though I should have been okay withit. I felt my heart get smaller. It felt empty. Broken.

She didn't say goodby to me. She hates me. And I deserve it. I threw the letter to the ground and ran to my room like the child I was.

I soon heard nocking at the door. "Harry come out" Liam's calm voice said.

"Just let him mope like a child who can't get a toy he wants" zayn said with an evil tone.

I said nothing. Wanting them to go away.

* end flash back*

*ZAYNS POV*

I told him I would never forgive him. He hurt her. And now she is lost. It's been two weeks. She could be dead.

'Stop zayn' I told my self. Forcing myself not to think of that. She was all alone somewhere. Scared and hungry.

I had to find her. The police weren't getting anywhere. And I'm frightened she may not have enough time for them to take their time.

I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. Looking and thinking for where she may be.

___\________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT VOTE

DID YOU LIKE IT?

I won't know if you don't comment!

PLEASE VOTE! PLEASE?

LOVE YOU ALL ANDI HOPE YOU LIKED IT!