𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"GREETINGS, INVENTOR."

The stressed male sighed, shaking his head as he rushed into the room. "YOU SEEM RATHER DOWN TODAY, MAY I HELP BOOST YOUR MOOD?" It seemed to be just another day. Except, it wasn't. The stress building up within his dear inventor seemed to be affecting him a lot as the said inventor started to bite down on his nails, nervously.

"Not today, B-1NN1." His inventor hushed, earning a tilted head and a rather puzzled look from the creation in return. It took the creation quite some seconds to process said request before the realization icon lit up within him. "I-INVENTOR.. THAT IS MY RESET CODE. ARE YOU SURE YOU WOULD LIKE FOR ME TO RESET?"

"We don't have much time left, they're coming..." Although the creation was not given a proper voice box upon being created, that didn't mean that his inventor never installed robotic personalities and emotions in his software. He knew his inventor three-sixty around and took advantage of being able to examine what his inventor did, how he felt, how he performed his actions, and especially how he acted.

His thinking system seemed to be put to a sudden halt as there was suddenly a loud banging on the door that was just around the corner from where they stood. Although he praised his dear inventor for his incredible skill, it didn't necessarily mean that he was completely flawless with what he chose to do.

With everything happening at once and the constant requests coming from his inventor, his system started to kick into overload. Above all else with the constant requests and loud sudden sounds due to the loud banging against the door, he was about to identify his inventor's expression. The said emotion laced within the expression would be fright.

"INVENTOR, YOU SEEM TO BE... FRIGHTENED. W-WHY MAY THAT BE THE CASE?" The black-reddish haired male hastily looked all around the room until his eyes locked onto a locker just right of where they stood. The curious creation looked over at his inventor. Within a matter of seconds, the door had eventually busted open with a sudden surge in volume, shouts of commands filling the room as his creator dragged him and locked him in the locker.

"INVENTOR, WHERE ARE YOU-" His inventor didn't have to time to respond as he shit the door on his creation of six years. For the first time, the creation didn't think it could feel such emotions other then his already preinstalled, artificial emotions that his inventor built into his system. But here the said creation was, feeling the realistic emotion of what it was like to be frightened.

Was this how his inventor felt?

The creation may never know as soon, all hell would break loose. Commanding shouts after commanding shouts, piled on with the loud ringing sounds of gunshots.

His systems seemed to be failing as well as the way he acted. He wasn't intended to act like how he did right now at this current moment and he wasn't supposed to feel realistic emotions a human could feel.

"WHERE IS IT?!" It was wrong. He knew it was wrong. But at a time where everything surrounding you and your feelings overwhelming you, what is there to do? His vision was blurring as he was trying to comprehend what was happening.

> PROCESSING REQUESTS...
ERROR...

He was fighting against his systems, disobeying his inventor's commands, trying to break out of the locker. He knew his inventor was in potential trouble and he needed to help him.

> PROCESSING EMOTIONS...
ERROR...

Everything was kicked into overdrive, it was like he was fighting himself at the moment. With the system trying to maintain balance and prevent any unrequested actions to be carried out, his resistance against his own software was slowly fading away.

> REBOOTING MEMORY DRIVE...
ERROR...

IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THE SOFTWARE HAS BEEN CORRUPTED. PLEASE WAIT MOMENTARILY WHILE WE RESTART THE SYSTEMS AND SOFTWARES...

> REFRESHING STORAGE SPACE...
ERROR...

Everything was failing. He didn't know how long it would take for his systems to eventually close down but he had to get out, and he did. He busted out of locker, breaking the lock to reveal himself to numerous amounts of men dressed in black who turned to look at him.

> KICKSTARTING SHUT DOWN...
ERROR...

With only fifteen seconds left, he tried his best to push past the men and find his creator only to be pulled back. Their filthy hands touched all over his design and he tried his best to kick him away. He may have been made out of metal but his replica of human skin was actually silicone.

"STIP RESISTING!" One shouted, but the only thing that clogged his mind was the safety of his inventor. He didn't let it slip away for even a second and fought back, regardless of the given command, they weren't his original inventor and therefore wasn't required to follow through with it.

> RESETING...

With one last final push, he fell flat onto the ground, as if his connection with reality had just expired.

SUCCESS...

ERASING DATA...

Their sick grins.

RESTARTING...

Their sick expressions.

RESETTING SOFTWARES...

Their sick actions.

DELETING MEMORY DRIVE...

Their sick plans.

REINFORCING FIREWALL...

Their sick schemes.

PROGRAM STARTING UP...

Did it all mean something to them?

COMPLETED !

Or was it I who was the something?