13. "Insecure Friends"

40+ reads and 90+ comments for the next update!

C I E N N A

I unlocked the door to my apartment I walked in to only see the whole house was dark. That was odd... 

I walked further into the house. Then the light on the side table by the couch came on with Louis sitting there. 

I roll my eyes at how dramatic he is. 

"So... How was dinner with the boyfriend?" He asks me I can tell he is curious but he suppressing it.

"He isnt my boyfriend and it was okay" I say shrugging.

"Oh my god! Something happened! What happened? Tell me right now!" Louis says jumping up from the couch.

I felt slight heat coming up to my cheeks. 

"You got that from 'It was okay' ?" I ask.

"Nope I just guessed but right now you confirmed it" Louis says.

"Nothing happened Louis. Now good night!" I tell him and try to walk past him but he steps in front of me with a big pout on his lips. 

"Please C. I wont tell anyone promise!" Louis says.

"Night Louis" I say.  I dont want to tell Louis is because he has a real big mouth but he knows he will eventually find out.

"If you tell me I promise I will let you in on my next prank against Liam" Louis says smirking. 

"You are going to prank Liam? Why?" I ask him.

"What do you expect me to do? He is gone to spend the whole weekend with Ruth. But oh well please tell me C! I need gossip! There is only so much gossip I get from the teachers staff room" He tells me. 

Well that was true Liam did leave for the weekend to spend with his sister Ruth in Boston. 

"Fine wekindofmadeout" I say, saying the last part all together. 

"What?" Louis asks me. 

"We made out" I say and the next thing I hear is a high pitched scream.

"God Louis shut up! We dont want noise complaints from the neighbors" I tell and he immediately shuts up. Already most people in the building hate Louis because he loud. 

"Well what do you expect to do when you just made out with Mr. Hottie in a Suit?" Louis asks. 

"Not scream" I reply. 

"Okay now tell me everything" Louis says jumping and sitting on the couch cross legged. 

I sigh knowing that there is no way Louis will let me sleep until I tell him everything. 

>>>>

I told him everything except for some of those person things about him... Like his mother of the song thing. They may not seem very personal to normal person but for some reason I knew that it was personal to him. And it wasn't my place to tell anyone about his life.

"Well he is like one big mystery" Louis says "This is interesting. The next time you go out with him he might tell you things about him"

"I dont think there is going to be a next time" I say suppressing my slight disappointment. 

"Oh trust me there is going to be another time" Louis says winking at me. 

I completely ignore what he said and say "Now may I go to bed? It is 3 am" 

"I king Louis will grant you permission to go to bed" He says.

"Good Night peasant Louis" I say and take of running.