date (MHO)

Blake's pov
I stare at the message the school sent me on the phone.
Dear students
Due to unforeseen circumstances we have elected to cancel school for today. Also please reframe from entering the main building. If you need anything from your lockers please contact a member of staff. Thank you for your patience -the staff

Hmm wonder what would cause that. Anyways free day so hmm what should I do maybe I should message jack about that date. Thump thump. My heart goes why won't it stop. Anyways I text jack.

Blake: hey jack
Jack: hi blake
Blake: so ya know about the date we talked about
Jack: yeah
Blake: so I was thinking that we could have it today since schools off
Jack: sure what are we gonna do
Blake: I think I have an idea and maybe after we could go to your house and watch something
Jack: sure

Good I know the perfect place for it. Time to get ready.

Jack's pov
I finish texting blake and go down to the living room "hey kacey and gracy I'm going out for a bit see you two later" I call down the stairs. "Sure I'm going to spend some time with someone so me and kacey will be gone most of the day" gracey says back. Good me and Blake wont have to worry about interruptions.

Time skip
I hear a knock on the door and I go to answer it. "Hi jack" blake says sweetly it's strange to hear blake say stuff sweetly. "Hey blake" I say. "So are you ready" she asks looking at me. "Yeah I am" I say looking back at her beautiful red eyes. "Good follow me" blake says grabbing my hand and smiling brightly. "Sure sure" I say blushed at her behaviour.

We end up on a hill "this is beautiful" I say taking a look around at the small forest and the city skyline. "I know this reminded me of you" blake says blinking at me. "Heh let's get on with it" I say smiling under my mask. "Come on then" blake says patting a piece of grass. "Sure" I say sitting down next to her. "Hey isnt that the... pack haven bridge" blake asks pointing at a bridge. "Yeah I think it is" I answer.

We eventually went back to my dorm because if we weren't we wouldn't be able to watch something before curfew.