Christmas special (FTO)

3rd pov
It was Christmas time in alantide in grimshade the guild members were preparing. "Seek hold the ladder" colin said trying to put up more lights. "Where is viper" allumos asked. "I think he's at the protectors" marsh answered. Allumos let out a loud sigh "ow" colin said falling off the ladder seek imedenaly rushed to colin. "Jericho stop putting up that much mistletoe" allumos said looking at jericho who was hanging up a metric ton of missile toe all around the guild.

"There just need the star" kay said proud of the tree she and viper had decorated. "Why don't you go up there cause your the star of my life" viper said putting an arm around kay. Kay began to blush she went through the box of Christmas decorations she eventually took out a shiny star "found it" she said. "Would you like help" viper said. "No" kay said trying to put the star on the tree "fine I may need help" she said embarrassed. Viper giggled and picked kay up and gave her a hand putting the star on the tree.

Lucas and Blake were cuddling up to each other in Blake's house next to a lit fire. "Love you lucas" blake said leaning into lucas. "Love you to blake" lucas said giving blake a kiss on the cheek. The two of them cuddled together kissing ocationly.

Mario and mania were just finishing there lunch. "Hey mania wanna go to your house until the party" Mario asked. "Sure" she answered "race ya" she said running towards her house. Mario sighed and ran after her.

It was evening everyone was entering the party area (what ever that's called) an aroura of joy hung in the air.

Viper's pov
I'm following kay around well more like being dragged around by Her. I love her so much she's so energetic and so cute. I look around allumos, kit, jericho and marsh are talking its good that kit and allumos aren't glaring at each other. Theres a good bit of mistletoe decoration the hall. I'm going to stay next to kay if I had to kiss anyone I would kiss her I mean shes my girlfriend we went on like 3 dates. "Hey hey viper" kay says trying to get my attention. "Yes kay" I say. "Well-um were under the mistletoe" I look up and we're under it "so can I" kay says. "Fine" I say we quickly kiss each other on the lips.

Allumos's pov
Jericho and marsh left a minute ago to get something leaving only me and kit. "So hows things since we got back" she asked. "Very busy quests and around 3 months of paper work I have to do" I say. "Oof that's poor luck bud" she replies sympathy in her eyes "do you want a.. hug" she asks. "Umm yeah" I say she gives me a hug. "Do you want to talk about it somewhere private" kit asks. "Yeah sure" I answer some what blushing.

We're behind a pillar. "Want another hug" she asks. I nod she pulls her arms around me. Her eyes widen in shock she leans up and whispers "we're under a mistletoe". What Kit has a very large blush on her face "so do we kiss" I question her she nods. We lean into each other and kiss.

Mario's POV
Me and mania are walking around the area holding hands. She smiles brightly why does she have such a cute smile. We continue walking until we come to a stop under the mistletoe. "What's this" mania asks. "Its a mistletoe and usually if we're under it we kiss" I answer. Mania let's out an oh and kisses me I kiss back. "I love you mania" I say. "Love you to" mania says back as we go in for another kiss.