Day 1 (FTO)

Lucas' povI walked into the main castle of divinus and go into the request board room

Lucas' pov
I walked into the main castle of divinus and go into the request board room. The floor boards creaked as I made my way to the s class board. I grabbed a mission about a small assassin's guild before I went on it I went to Blake's to tell her.

I hid behind a large rock in front of their guild hall. Outside the door stood two guards, both holding spears. I summoned some water and caused it to flow near the guards.

3rd POV
Suddenly from the ground two water clones emerged knocking them out with a single attack. Lucas then snuck through the guild's base defeating guild memebers one by one. Until as he was fighting the guild leader.

"Water creation abyssal spear." Lucas commanded creating a large spear of water and firing it at the guild leader. "Earth wall." The leader commanded seconds after Lucas fired his attack which splattered on the wall. "Earthquake!" The leader shouted stamping their foot on the ground. Lucas was launched into a wall leaving a human shaped mark.

"Ocean burst." Lucas commanded sending a burst of bubbles to the guild leader, sending him back a couple of meters. The guild leader sprinted at Lucas stabbing a dagger into him. Lucas stumbled back holding his head "whirlpool." Lucas weakly commanded. The guild leader was trapped in a whirlpool of water, he lost grip of the dagger which eventually stabbed him. Lucas stumbled a bit then fell unconscious.

Blake's pov
I wondered the island, 'Lucas should have been back hours ago.' 'Lucas is a strong wizard he'll be fine' I thought back. "Hey lost child." David called out with etch by him. I sigh. "Yes David." I said walking up to him. "Have you seen Lucas anywhere?" He asked.

"He said he was going on a quest, which he said would only take him an hour but he's been gone for 5." I said panicked. "You're right, we probably should start looking for him." David said. "What's wrong with papa?" Etch asked looking at us. "Oh nothings wrong, me and Blake just need to go and find him." David said giving etch a reassuring smile.

Me and David departed for the area Lucas' quest detailed, it was a wooded area with small villages and towns dispersed around it. After awhile we came across what looked to be the guildhall, it's doors were busted off, there were several pools of water dispersed around it and the ground was extremely soggy.

We entered the soaked guild hall, we had a look around and I eventually found Lucas passed out on the floor. His clothes were tattered I crouched down and checked his pulse, it was weak but still alive. "Over here!" I shouted to David. "Oh dear." David said walking up to Lucas' unconscious body. "I-is he alright?" David asked.

"He still has a pulse, we should get him to lo pho." I answered as I attempted to lift him up. Keyword attempted I tried to lift him up by his armpits while David lifted him up by his legs. We eventually got him to the protectors guild hall.

We entered the guild hall. "Lo pho. Lo pho!" I called out my voice echoing through the hall. "Yes yes." Lo pho said coming out from one of the pillars. "Oh dear." Lo pho said noticing lucas' unconscious body. "Come here and place him on one of the beds." Lo pho continued gesturing to what looked like a medical area.

After a little bit Lo pho came out looking distressed. "It's some sort of poison, I have no idea what type it is but.... All I can tell is that he only has two days left." Lo pho said looking down sadly. I broke down in tears, using a pillar as a rest I let out a stream of tears at the thought that my boyfriend dying in two days. "I have to go tell the guild." David said hollowly.

David's pov
I walked out of the protectors guild hall, how am I going to tell etch, Devin and Brandon, just a few months after Ritchie now Lucas.  I took out the dagger that I found on the floor next to the corpse of the guild leader. I stared at it only if I knew what type of poison was on this then I could cure him.

I noticed a noise coming from what looked like a cave. I snuck up at the edge of the cave and took a look into it, good news vipers there just the person I needed. Bad news: he's making out with Kay.

When they separated for air I knocked on the wall. They turned around Kay's face was red and viper's was dusted with a light blush. "What do you want?" Viper asked crossing his arms. "Well I want you to tell me something." I said walking in. "What is it." Viper said. "I need to know what poison was on this dagger." I said handing him the dagger.

Viper sniffed the dagger and took a couple of seconds to think. "It's called Xephyn." Viper said handing back the dagger. I took a boat back to divinus and began researching it.

A/n: hey everyone I've been working on my other book called the trials of earth sea and sky. I have everything planned out and I really like how it's coming together. In my opinion it's far better than my FTO book.