celestial fire (FTO)

Allumos's pov
I fly down to the entrance of divinus magia. I need to speak to richie and brandon also I might really want to see kit. No I don't have a crush on her I just think she's amazing, beautiful and lovely. Ok I may have a tiny crush on kit. But I need to talk to Richie and brandon about the next round of the GMG. I walk through the island to the guild hall so far no one. In the guild hall no one. Richie and Brandon are not in there office. I walk back outside the guild hall. "So the guild halls abandoned. What do we do now" pat asks. "Ok well- one second. Gemini" as I say that the pat version of me appears "well let's split up and each check half the island" I say. He agrees and goes to one side while I take the other side.

So far no one not one person. I come to what I think is kits house. I knock on the door and she answers finally someone. "Oh hi allumos" kit says greeting me. "Hi kit" I say returning her greeting "so where is everyone" I continue. "Oh they went to attack devils tongue" kit answers. "Oh well wanna hang out" I ask. "Sure" she says happily.

We talk about what our guild are doing, our magic etc. "So would you like to do some training" I ask. "Sure" she replies. I offer my hand and she takes it. So we walk to the divinus training ground hand in hand. Once we arrive we draw our weapons.

3rd pov
They both rushed at each other. they're weapons eventually came together in a loud clank. Allumos slowly began forcing down kits blade eventually disarming her but. "Ow" kit screamed having gotten hit with allumos's hilt. "Oh my kit are you ok" allumos said throwing down his scythe. Kit went to get her sword when she gets it she hits allumos on the head with the handle. "Ok I deserved that" allumos said "but seriously are you alright" he continued. "Yeah and one more thing... I-I l-love you allumos" kit said blushing. "Love you to kit" allumos replied blushing also. They both leaned into each other and "ahem" mario said coming up behind them. "Oh I forgot about pat see ya later kit and good day mario" allumos said running off to find pat. "So" mario continued. "Its not what you think mario" kit said panicking. "Really well it looks like you and allumos were about to kiss" mario said. "Uhhhhh ok" kit said. "You know what we'll talk later I need to go see someone" mario said leaving.