Chapter 6 Confessions

Erin's P.O.V.

After the movie ended Zayn went upstairs. "Night guys!!" He yelled. "GOOD NIGHT ZAYN!" We all yelled back. "Night!" Aliza and Niall yelled as they ran upstairs. I gave Liam a look. He shot me back the Well I wonder What's gonna happen between them look. Harry and Louis ran upstairs like little girls, giggleing the whole way.

"Well I guess its time to go to bed then!" Liam said. "Yeah." We stayed on the couch and talked for a while. You know about life, family, likes and dislikes. "So back to the main topic." He said grinning cheekily. "You like me too?" He questioned me. "Yeah." I said slowly turning a deep shade of crimson. "Well since we both like each other........" He said. "I get what your getting at Liam." He Laughed. "That obvious eh?" "Yeah." I giggled. "Well when should we go on a date then?" Liam asked. "I don't know how about tomorrow yeah?" He said. "Sure." I said. I yawned. "Lets go to bed ok?" "Alright." I said. We both went to his room. I ended up falling asleep on his chest while he was singing, Perfect Two by Auburn. 

Cause your the apple to my pie,

Your the straw to my berry

Your the smoke to my high 

And your the one I wanna marry

I heard Liam whisper into my ear, "Goodnight Love."

I slowly drifted off to sleep. I swear I am falling for him. His looks, his voice. personality, his kindness and how he always wants to help. 

Im falling for Liam James Payne. And hard.

Aliza's P.O.V.

Niall and I ran up to his room. I did get kinda scared during the movie so I burried my head into his neck and he chuckled softly. "Do you not like those kinds of movies?" He asked.  "No not really and Erin knows I don't. I don't know what is going on in her twisted little head, but she usually means well in the end." "Can I hop in the shower real quick?" "Um sure just lemme grab some towels!" Niall said. He was soo sweet. I sat on his bed playing with the string from my hoodie. He came back and put the towels in the cabinet. "There ya go." He said. "Thanks!" I chirped. I went to one of the bags Lottie brought us. I ppulled out some pyjamas. Then ran into the bathroom. I turned the water on and let it run all over my body. It was soothing. I then thought to myself, why did Erin say yes to that movie? What is going on in her twisted mind? Just then I turned around and accidentally knocked over the bottle of soap with a loud thud. Then there was a knock at the door. "Are you ok??" "Yeah Im fine I just knocked over the soap bottle!"  "OK just wondering!" I made up my mind as I got done rinsing my hair I turned the water off, and stepped out. I reached for a towel to wrap my wet hair up in. I dryed myself off and put my pyjamas on. I walked out to find Niall sitting on his bed texting. "Hey who are you texting?" I asked out of curiosity. "Liam." He replied. "Oh? What did he have to say?" "Well he said that after we all went upstairs Him and Erin sat on the couch and chatted for a bit and then I guess he told him he liked her and she likes him back so they are gonna go on a date tomorrow." "Well then." I said. "Well im going to hop in the shower real quick too. You going to be alright by yourself?" He asked. "I'm not 5 Niall, I'm 17 for godsakes!" "Well if you get bored my iPod touch is on the night stand." "OK thanks!" I said. I played angry birds for a bit. Then I layed down. I could hear him singing The Script in the shower.

Cause if one day you wake up 

And find that your missin me

And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth could I be

thinking maybe you'd come back to the place that we'd meet

then you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street

Then he walked out with just a towel around his waist. Forgetting that I was there. He got undressed right infront of me. I'd have to say he has a very nice butt. :) I rolled over he was just in his sweats. He climbed into be and kinda moved me over and he noticed I was shivering he wraped his arms around me. "Goodnight Kiara." He whispered in my ear.

I think Im falling for him.