Chapter 10 Harry and Louis what happened?

Erin's P.O.V.

We walked through the doors. We saw Louis and Harry on the couch. I was not prepared to see what I did. 

Kim's P.O.V.

I walked into the rather large house. I saw these 2 boys. My first thought was well then....

Liam's P.O.V.

Kim, Erin and I walked in on Harry and Louis KISSING! "OH MY GOD!" I yelled. Kim and I ran out and Erin stayed there. We ran out and I was just speechless. I walked back in quietly and heard Erin talking to them, "Hey boys. Care to do some explaining?" "Yeah about that we were gonna tell you guys right whe-" She cut Louis off. "It's OK I have no problem with it, its just you might wanna explain that to Liam, Zayn and Aliza and Niall when they get back OK?" "Alright. Thanks for understanding Erin." The feather haired boy said. They both hugged her. "Who was that girl who walked in with you guys?" "Well let me bring her and Li back in and you goofs will find out." She walked towards Kim and I. "Hey come on in Kim, the boys wanna meet you!" She said. We walked into the house and Harry and Louis walked up to us, "Hey Li we are REALLY sorry just let us explain." "We kind of all saw it coming," I told them. "We just didn't think it would happen so quick." "Oh," Harry said softly. "BUT YOU GUYS WILL STILL BE THE SAME!!! Haz don't worry." I reassured him. Almost right on que Zayn walked in followed by Niall and Aliza.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I walked in and yelled "VAS HAPPENING?" I was greeted by a few "Hey Zayn's" "So whats going on?" I questioned. "Well your mates have something to explain." This girl said. She was GORGEOUS! She had Brown wavy hair and bright, vibrant blues eyes, A bit like Niall's. "OK." "OH! By the way I'm Kim." She said extending her hand out. I shook it. "I'm Zayn." "So what happened Kim?" "Well Erin, Liam and I came home to find the 2 boys snogging on the couch." "Oh you mean Harry and Louis?" I said smiling. "Why are you smiling?" She asked. "Well because we all saw this comming form the way that the look at eachother it was bound to happen sooner or later." She just nodded. "So may I ask why you are here?" I asked trying not to sound rude. "Oh yeah well Erin and I used to go to school together and I ran into her and Liam at Laserquest. I am on vacation and she let me stay with you guys so yeah." She told me. I chuckled. "Now why are you laughing?" "I can't beliveve that's where Liam took Erin!" I exclaimed. "I thought it was sweet." She protested. "OK but I just find it funny knowing Liam." I told her. "Well lets go check this whole ball of wax out!" I suggested. We walked into the Living room.

Kim's P.O.V. 

We were all standing around when we heard a kinda deep male voice belt out, "VAS HAPPENING?"   Then I saw the raven haired boy walk in. His hair reminded me of Erin's especially with the blond streak because she had highlights. He had a soft brown eyes. Slight build. I'd say he was pretty attractive. He walked in and asked me what happened. I filled him in on it. He was laughing quite a bit. I found it cute. We then walked into the living room where Liam and Erin, Harry and Louis, and I guess Niall and Aliza.