Chapter 27 A Series of Unfortunate Events

Niall's P.O.V.

We all got ready. Then we met in the kitchen. DAMN we looked good. Liam, Louis, Harry, and I were all waiting when Erin and Kiara came down. Then Camryn and Jamey came down. "Well, are we ready to get shitfaced?" Harry and I yelled. "HELL YEAH." Everyone else yelled. We all piled out the door and into the garage. The girls in the Avalanche and the boys and I in the Range Rover. We let Erin pull out first, then we just followed them to the club. All of a sudden I got a call from Erin's phone. Liam was driving so I was able to answer. "HEY ITS YOUR WIFEY!!" I yelled. He started turning red. I answered.

Me: Hello?

Kiara: Hi, Niall it's Kiara. Uh Erin wants to know what club.

Me: Oh, uh h-hi. I guess we didn't really get to meet properly. Haha sorry. Uh tell Erin the new club downtown Louis and I heard about. It's called Zero Degrees.

Kiara: OK. 

I heard her telling Erin.

Kiara: OK. She said. She knows where it is. Well maybe we can all properly meet waiting in line. See ya Niall.

Me: Oh O-OK. Bye Ki-Kiara.

I'm not really sure what came over me but I was like SUPER nervous. I think its the adrenaline. But whatever.

Liam's P.O.V.

We pulled in right behind Erin and the others. They got out of the truck waiting for us. We all walked over. "Lets get in line yeah?" Harry suggested. Then Jamey saw a sign that said couples get in for 25% off. "Hey look!" She said pointing it out. "Well Erin and I are good." I said laughing. "Well how about Jamey and Lou, then Camryn and Haz, and Kiara and Nialler?" Erin suggested. "Well sure but I JUST got out of a relationship." Niall said looking down. "Sorry Kiara."  He said with disappointment clear in his voice. "Well we don't really HAVE to be together." Kiara had said in a hushed whisper. Then Niall whispered something in her ear making her laugh. It's gotta be the Irish charm. Aha. Well I hope he can just be himself again.  We got in line and started talking and we really got to know Kiara. She was actually pretty cool. Then it was our turn. "I.D.'s please." The huge bouncer asked. Niall handed him his, then Kiara, Louis, Jamey, Camryn. Harry. and then Erin and I. "So are all of you guys couples?" He asked. "Yes, we are. Niall and Kiara, Jamey and Louis, Camryn and Harry, and Erin and I." I had said motioning to each and every person and I mentioned their name. 

Erin's P.O.V.

We got into the club. I was walking in between Harry and Liam. I could feel the music pulsing through my veins. It's been a while since I've been clubbing. Last time I went clubbing was with and old friend. Renee. Anyways we all found a booth. "I'm gonna go get some drinks!" Jamey shouted over the loud music. "OK." I yelled back. "Let's go dance!" Camryn yelled pulling me. "Let's go Kiara!" I yelled pulling her with me too. We got out on the dance floor and between the music, the people and all the shit that has happened, I just let go. I was in this twilight-ish zone. I knew what I was doing but  didn't really have to put much thought into it. After a few songs I went back b the table. I scooted in next to Liam. I checked my clutch for my phone and I noticed that I had one missed call. It was from my sister, Tawnya. I told Liam I had to call her back. At that time, Kiara said she needed a breather so she decided to go with. On our way out we told the bouncer that we had to make some calls and we showed him our stamps so he said we were good. I was dialing the number when I had dropped my lip gloss and then it rolled into the ally. So I went to grab it then I felt two strong hands grab my waist and the strong smell of chloroform. The last thing I  remember is Kiara screaming, then I blacked out.