Chapter 18 Phone Calls

Erin's P.O.V.

It was a blocked number. Hmm...... I answered it. "Hello??" "Hey!" A male voice chirped. He seemed WAYYYYYYY too happy. Anyways, I responded. "Who is this?" He chuckled into the phone. "You deleted my number I see. How cute Erin. How cute." My first thought was, What the Fucking shit. But then I realized it could only have been 1 of 3 people. Hunter, Jake, or Damien. Well I ruled out Damien. He wouldn't sound that happy on a Thursday. So I responded with this: "Yeah well it was taking up space." Then he said, "You know who this is right?" Then I heard someone yell in the background. It was Hunter yelling. And I figured it was Jake. "Its Jake." "Damn. Haha you are good." "What the hell do you want?" "OOH Snappy! You always have been bitchy." "Whatever." "Well are you done being a bitch?" "OOH that's the best you got? I've been called worse." "Haha like what?" "Your girlfriend." And with that he hung up. "Ha dumbass. I always win Hafer."

Liam’s P.O.V.

The black charger finally made it up the driveway. Then our Avalanche, Bentley and a Tow Truck with the Range-Rover hooked up behind it. I looked at Louis, who was coming down the stairs with a new t-shirt on, and mumbling swear words under his breath, as he turned the corner to the laundry room. Then he walked back out into the kitchen window by me. Still nobody got out of the car. I was kind of curious though. Like who was it? It couldn’t be Andy or Stan. They had visited a few weeks ago! Unless Niall invited Greg, Bobby, or Maura without telling us. Or maybe Gemma and Anne. Doubt it. It isn’t Nicola and Ruth either. Well maybe it was Safaa, Wahaylia, and Donyia. OR maybe it was Jay, Lottie, Fizz, Daisy, and Phoebe. Well still. I’m not sure. But from the looks of it Erin brought some friends. Yay more people!

Harry’s P.O.V.

I had called Erin she seemed a bit mad before but I don’t think she was mad at us. She came and picked Kim, Zayn, and I up. There were 2 other girls in the truck. They sat up front. Man I didn’t know that the Avalanche had so much room! Well it might be because mainly Liam and Erin use it along with the (used to be) Range-Rover. Anyways Erin introduced us to these 2 other girls. The one sitting closest to the window was Jamey. She seemed nice. She was kind of like a girl version of Lou. And the other girl who was sitting between Jamey and Erin, her name was Camryn. I liked her. She was cheeky, and very pretty. Then I noticed that each one of them had feathers in their hair. Jamey had a blue one, Erin had a purple one, Camryn had a pink one and Kim had a red one. Another thing I had taken notice of was that they all knew each other. Ironic right?? Well either way…. I wonder what the other lads will think of Jamey and Camryn. We were pulling in the drive way when there was this black charger kind of like ours, but this one has lime green detailing on the side. Looks like something Erin would drive then I said, “Hey Erin look at that charger. Looks like something you’d drive!” She smiled. “Haha yeah you’re right Haz.” We parked in the garage with Niall, Kiara, and the food. Then behind Niall and Aliza was the tow truck with our over heated Bentley.

Niall’s P.O.V. 

We ended up having Erin pick up Haz, Zayn, and Kim. As we were driving home we had the tow truck with my, I mean our Bentley behind it. We then pulled in to the drive way. There was this random Charger in the drive too. It couldn’t be ours because ours is in the garage. Unless Louis or Liam took it. I highly doubt it. Liam and Louis don’t even know how to drive a stick shift. Harry and Erin are teaching them how.  Zayn knows how too but is too lazy. It could be Andy or Stan but they just visited like a few weeks ago. We watched as they all got out. Then we noticed 2 girls get out along with Erin, Harry, Zayn, and Kim. I just kind of brushed it off. We brought all of the groceries into the house.