Chapter 23 Relaxation Day Pt. 1

Liam's P.O.V. 

Then I realized that she must have left. So I went back into Zayn and Perrie's room. The next morning I had woken up to a note left by Jamey and Erin saying they had left for breakfast. Whatever. I walked over to the fridge. I saw a bag. It looked like it had Jerkey in it, homemade jerky! the note on it said: 'Don't touch Erin and Jamey's'. I was feeling 'bad' today, so, I ate it. Then went back to our room. It was clean....

Jamey's P.O.V. 

We hopped into the new charger. "Where did this come from?" I asked. "Oh my dad sent it." Erin told me. "Sweet!" I said excitedly. She chuckled. "Yeah pretty sweet right? It's got a 6.4L V8 engine." She said proudly. "Whatever that means." I said laughing. "Well lets just say I grew up around cars." She told me. We drove into town. As we were walking in, I noticed Erin was a bit tense. "Relax, just chill. Ride the roller coaster of life." I told her. "Have you been spending time with Zayn?" She asked me. "Haha a little yeah. " I responded. We got our stuff and sat down. "So, about that whole moving in thing. Do you and Camryn still want to?" She asked me. "Uh, are Liam and everyone else gonna be OK with this?" I asked. "Honestly, I pretty sure Kim and Aliza won't mind. Zayn and Niall probably won't care either. Louis and Harry will probably be ecstatic, and I really don't give a shit what Liam thinks right now." She said. "OK." I responded. "So what exactly  happened?" I asked. "Well, I don't really feel like explaining twice, so I will call Zayn too because he wants to know too." She said dialing Zayn. He must have picked up, "Hey Zayn can you meet us at Starbucks. It's the one by the Wet Seal.  Yeah. OK. Alright. Drive safe Bro. OK. Love you too. OK see you in a few. OK bye." So is Zayn coming?" I asked.

Erin's P.O.V.

"Uh yeah." I said. We sat and talked about just random stuff like up coming movies and stuff that happened after we left Wisconsin. Then Zayn walked in. I flagged him down. He scooched in by Jamey. "Sooooooo...... you gonna start?" He asked a bit impatiently. "Uh yeah. OK well it all started when I brought Camryn and Jamey home. And no it's not your's and Camryn's fault. So I sent  Louis and Harry up with you and Camryn to show you guys your rooms. And after I did it was really weird. This is what I remember: "Hello??" I looked at him. "Wh-What?" He stuttered back. "Liam are you OK? Your fists just clenched and your eyes turned a darker greenish brown....." I told him looking at him a bit worrried. "I'm fine." He said kinda harsh. "Well sorry for caring." I shot back. "Shut up. Just leave me alone."  He told me. I looked at him kind of hurt. "I was just trying to be nice!" I yelled back. "Well just take a god damned simple answer then!" He yelled. Then he slapped me and walked away. I just ran upstairs. And that's it really." I concluded. They just kind od looked at me in awe. "What?" I asked giggling. " Nothing. I can't believe he slapped you!" Zayn exclaimed. "Zayn Jawaad Malik! Keep your voice down." I told him in a hushed whisper. "OK sorry. " He said. "Well when are we gonna start the "fun" Day?" Zayn asked. "What are you talking about Zayn?" I asked. "I heard you guys talking and I need some people to hang with." He told us."What about Kim?" Jamey asked. "She is going back for a bit today to see her cousin." "Oh OK." She said. "Please!!" He pleaded me. "Ugh fine!" I said over dramatically. "Well then, lets head out!" Jamey said. We threw away our stuff, and headed out for the day. 

Camryn's P.O.V.

I got a phone call from Erin. 

Me: Hey! What's up Er?

Erin: Nothing much. Can you meet us? 

Me: Uh sure just lemme get dressed and I'll be there!

Erin: Alright I will text you the adress. 

This is what I wore: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76739273

I didn't know how I was gonna get there though. I called Erin back.

Me: Haii uh, what vehicle do I take?

Erin: Well go check in the garage and see which ones are there. 

Me: The Malibu and the Charger.

Erin: Well do you know how to drive a stick shift?

Me: Uh..... no.

Erin: Well then I guess you are taking the Malibu!

Me: OK I will see you later.

Erin: Alright bye. Text us when you are here. Drive safe. 

Me: OK I will see ya. 

*Hangs up*

I walked out to the garage and hopped into the Malibu to go meet them.