Secret revealed-Ethan payne

You and Ethan had been dating for 4 months now secretly since your brother, Simon minter, was extremely protective you couldn't tell him. You were in his apartment and were about to watch a movie, he was in the kitchen popping yours and his favourite popcorn whilst you scrolled through Netflix to watch a film.

"Do you wanna watch Dirty Dancing? It just came on Netflix!" You shout to Ethan in the kitchen.

"Sure, always wanted to watch it" he shouts back.

You sprint into the kitchen "YOU'VE NEVER WATCHED DIRTY DANCING!" You screached making Ethan cover his ears and you giggle.

"No" he said with a hint of worry.

You grab a bowl of popcorn and sit on the sofa, after a few minutes he plops down next to you with another bowl of popcorn for himself and your favourite chocolate.

You cuddled into him and he wraps his arms around you, half way through the movie he smiling and was clearly enjoying the movie, the end scene was approaching and you couldn't contain yourself, you stand up which Ethan just shoots you a confused look.

You grab his hand as Time Of My Life comes on, you dance around the lounge feeling as confident as ever knowing he would never judge you. You then go on to watch The Kings Speech which Ethan loved, you nuzzled into his neck taking in his cologne which made you smile to yourself, you felt your eyelids heavier and heavier. You felt Ethan move but you were so tired you didn't look up, you were slowly shutting your eyes and opening them again, you did this for a while until you felt a hand on your head stroking your hair and his voice.

"You can go to sleep" he whispered and kissed the top of your head.

You smiled and let yourself fall into a relaxing slumber and stayed there all night.

The next day:

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" You shoot up out of Ethan arms to be seen by a very red in the face angry Simon with 5 boys stood behind him.

Ethan began to stir and slowly rubbed his eyes, after Simon once again yelled he shot up just like you had to be met by Simon and his face grew pale with worry.

"I-I, Simon I can explain-" you stuttered before you were interrupted.

"No, my sister was so desperate for a boyfriend so just slept with the first guy she saw" his words hurt you like nothing has ever hurt you before, were you being desperate and just sleeping with Ethan because you were lonely?

"Don't talk to her like th-" Ethan started.

"Shut up, your just horny and used my sister" he stated all the boys just stood in shock, but you couldn't work out if they thought Simon was overreacting, Ethan was in the wrong or thought you were a slag.

"I AM NOT A SLUT! I AM NOT LONELY! I MET AN AMAZING PERSON WHO I AM DATING, WE DIDN'T SLEEP TOGTHER, WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP AND HAVE BEEN FOR 4 MONTHS. IF YOU CAN'T EXCEPT THAT I AM WITH THE PERSON I LOVE AND MAY ACTUALLY SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH THEN YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT" you scream, your face turning purple.

"ThE pErSoN yOu WhAt?!" All the boys say.

"Yeah, the person you WHAT?" Ethan repeated just as shocked as you were with yourself. Suddenly you felt a strong wave of confidence, and you turned to face Ethan.

"The person I love...I love you" you say tears filling your eyes.

"I love you too" he says tears also trying to fall but before they can he grabs your waist and kisses you, it was only small but it was so deep.