Chapter 3

I don't know if you already know how
But girl, I got the feeling that you know now
You're buried in the pillow, yeah you're so loud

Song: Slow Down, by Chase Atlantic

***

FIJI

2020, July 1st, Wednesday | 10 p.m

Aster's P.O.V.:

I don't think I've ever put so much effort on setting a table before.

The room service arrived about 10 minutes ago, with the full course meal I've ordered for Harry and I. I know he said he's tired, but I'm too excited about having dinner with him to keep it simple.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact he's actually here. It feels too dreamy to be true. After 4 months, to each day that passed it seemed more and more unlikely to see him again, especially by surprise like this. I love that he decided to just go for it, simply showing up the way he did - it was the last thing I expected, and it only made everything 10 times more special.

Around 5 minutes ago, I heard the shower turning off, so I guess Harry is probably ready by now. While he was there, I put on one of my silky nightgowns I'd put in my baggage when I still thought Harry was coming with me, 4 months ago. At some level, it feels right to be wearing it for the first time ever since I arrived in Fiji tonight, with him.

Stopping by a mirror in the living room, I comb my hair with my fingers, pulling it up to a bun on the top of my head. My cheeks are super flushed, a mix of being so freshly fucked with the same warm weather that gave me a nice tan for the first time in my life. I've always been so pale, I never thought I would look good with bronzed skin, but I think I look kinda nice like this, at least way nicer than expected.

In all honesty, I've never felt so sexy.

As I enter the master bedroom, my eyes search for Harry like a moth searches for a flame. He is sitting on the bed, his naked back turned to me, almost completely naked if it wasn't for the black boxers hugging his hips. His torso is still a little humid, shining softly under the dim yellow lights of the room, and he is looking down, his wet hair falling over his face.

I get closer, taking in every detail of him as if he's food for my hungry soul. Everything about him is mesmerizing, and even prettier than I remembered - the soft skin covered in black ink of his arms, chest and stomach, the silver piercings adorning his nipples, the light golden glow provided by the thin blonde hairs scattered over his chest and stomach.

He's just so beautiful, I don't think I'll ever get used to how handsome he is.

There's something that I didn't notice before, but now I can't unsee it - he lost weight. I mean, not drastically, especially considering he has always been fit, but he looks thinner than before, the muscles on his arms and stomach not as bulky as they were when I last saw him shirtless. Harry has always been super serious about his body, doing a hell lot of exercises every day, but I guess something changed along the way. His skin, which is usually super tanned, is paler too.

Overall, he looks tired.

"Hey, bub, is everyt--" The words get lost in my throat as I realize what he is looking at.

My pink vibrator, in his hands.

I stop, dead on my track, and my heart skips a beat, my cheeks getting flushed for a reason I can't understand.. I mean, yeah, I'm surprised, but I was never ashamed of my sexuality and desires.