Chapter 20

Aster's P.O.V:

I think I might've napped at some point, because when I finally open my eyes to his soft lips touching mine, the room is pitch black and there's a soft blanket covering my body.

"Wakey-wakey, Bunnybaby" Harry whispers, and though I can't see him, I can hear the smile on his lips.

He turns the lamp light on as I sit on the bed, noticing that I'm completely naked now, the leather harness all gone.

"For how long I slept?" I ask, my voice sounding hoarse. "Jesus, my head is heavy."

"Not long, just a couple of hours." Harry smiles, leaning closer to kiss my lips. "I ran a bath for us."

"What?" I frown, still a bit confused. "What time is it?"

"Almost 11." Harry grins, looking at me lovingly as he brushes a lock of my hair away from my face. "Come with me."

"But... What about the realtor?" I frown, having somewhat difficulty standing from the bed, my legs still kinda shaky and sore. Harry smirks, a malicious gaze sparkling in his eyes as he stands with me, nonchalantly sneaking his arms around my body and pulling me up from the ground to carry me bridal style. "Is this necessary?" I deadpan.

"Apparently, it is." He shrugs with a smug expression, walking towards what looks like the conjoined bathroom. "It looks like I fucked the ability to walk straight out of you."

"Don't be so smug about it." I roll my eyes, but can't bite back a little satisfied smile that matches his.

The ensuite bathroom is a pleasant surprise as Harry steps in. It's big, spacious and all basically all white marble, with a bathtub so fucking big it actually has seats on it. Though it's a little too old-fashioned for my taste, it has potential to become something nice, I can totally visualize it.

Harry puts me down gently, and I hum in approval as I feel the warm marble under my feet. However, the pleasant sensation is suddenly replaced by a sting of pain that curses through my whole body as Harry's hand softly moves down my spine to the top of my ass.

"Fuck." I jump in place, stepping away from him. "Christ, Harry, I'm sore as fuck." I pout at him, to which his smirk just goes bigger as he smirks, mouthing an 'oops' to me, his eyes now super sly.

The fucker doesn't even care he probably imprinted his hand shape permanently on my ass.

"Lucky you I've added some healing oils in the water." He nods towards the bathtub, filled with clear water and some bubbles.

"Healing oils?" I raise my eyebrows in doubt.

"Yeah... Come on, you're gonna love it." He grabs my hand, pulling me to the bathtub, so much eagerness on his face, he looks like an overexcited child.

I shake my head softly, smiling, and step into the bathtub. The water is pleasantly warm, maybe a tad too hot but it's exactly the way I like it. It smells of lilies, jasmine and a touch of sweet honey, a fresher and softer version of the perfume I wear on my skin every day.

Harry enters the tub right after me, and expertly positions himself behind me before he goes to the porcelain seat and pulls me to his lap, straddling my legs around his hips so I sit on his thighs, chest firmly pressed against his, face to face. He smirks, and for a wild moment I actually think he's going to fuck me again, my whole body tensioning in expectation.

However, he surprises me by carefully hugging me, his strong arms wrapping around my body, big hands gently dragging down to my ass in a heaven-like mindfulness. Shuffling around for a second, he drops a fresh liquid on the warm skin, smoothing his open palm and stroking it softly, in circular motions on my butt, touching me so softly, his hands feel like feathers.