Angry Tom

⚠️TW angry boi canon super toxic Tom so it may be triggering of abuse for some⚠️

I mutter "Pure-blood" to the stone wall in front of me. I enter the threshold of the space silently, holding my breath as I begin to walk towards the dark common room. I don't see anybody and sigh in relief, it's nearly pitch black but suddenly as I begin walking across the room the light returns and I start, turning to my left only to be shoved back, hard, by Tom Riddle. I hit a wall and support myself on it, still catching my breath from how much he had scared me. We stare at each other for a moment, both breathing heavily as the anticipation for our next moves builds.

"Out for a midnight walk?" He says darkly, his eyes cold and terrifying as I try to appear calm.

I chuckle weakly, not really knowing how to respond "Umm." I start, and he looks at me darkly as he watches me search for an answer.

"Sorry, I didn't hear that." I tilt my head at him, warningly and he cocks an eyebrow at me.

"It's not any of your concern." I say, earning a particularly pointed look from him as he steps forward a little and I straighten up.

"Why don't you want me to know?" He asks, but it's more of a command than a question.

"I don't see why I should have to tell you everything that goes on in my life."

He chuckles at me sinisterly, looking down at his feet as he speaks "Really."

"Really." I say, mocking him slightly. "Besides, what if I was with another boy, would you even want to know then?" He snaps his gaze back to me and steps forward aggressively, pulling out his wand to hold it to my throat, pushing me completely against the wall with his other hand next to my head as he stares down at me. I don't struggle and try to avoid looking him in the eyes.

"Look at me." He starts, and I don't, "Now." He moves his wand so it is pressing into the bottom of my chin hard to push my face up to him, I meet his dark gaze and I swear he could kill with that look in his eyes. "Do you want to repeat what you just said to me?"

"No, I--"

He cuts me off. "That's what I thought." He says soft and darkly. "Where were you?"

"Don't worry about it." I say, sneering up at him as I become frustrated. His eyes flash in anger and he moves his wand down to the base of my neck, digging it into the skin there as he leans closer to me. I wince at the feeling but I'm distracted from that as he begins to speak directly into my ear.

"I thought I had made your place clear." He hums after he speaks when I don't respond even with movement, punctuating the noise with a jab into my skin from his wand. I wince again and gasp sharply. "Perhaps I should remind you who you belong to."

"If it means you'll stay out of my business, then fantastic." I say, continuing to get frustrated with him and pushing him closer to snapping.

He leans his head down, shaking it slightly and chuckling menacingly, clearly angry with me and realizing I'm trying to piss him off.

"You're making a big mistake." He says, meeting my eyes again.

"Yeah?" I say, reaching up to push his wand away from my neck "Prove it." I snap at him.

His eyes flash with anger again more aggressively, and he reaches to grab my throat but I manage to move away from him and step back as he approaches me. Caught off guard, I clumsily go to reach for my wand but before I can even get close to it it's in his hand and he is absolutely fuming. I glare back at him, and he lunges forward quickly, prompting me to turn away and breathe deeply as I try to run, but I barely take two steps before he's holding me, his hand covering my mouth as I struggle and his other arm wrapping around my torso to hold my arms down. He shhs in my ear as I yell at him through his hand and roughly adjusts me a few times to get me to stop moving, chuckling through his words. Eventually I do and he smirks, leaning close to my ear as he holds me tight.