___ 𝗼𝗻𝗲

irl!

"oh my GOD, GEORGE, " clay yelled at george through his mic, "STOP KILLING ME, " he continued yelling as he ran away from george's minecraft character.

"shut the FUCK UP, " juli yelled from downstairs.

currently, clay was on george's stream, sapnap was most likely napping, and juliana was washing the dishes and watching tv.

downstairs, the dining room, living room, and kitchen were all an open floor plan with sapnap's room down the hallway near the entrance of the house. upstairs, clay and juli had their own room and bathroom.

"SORRY, " clay yelled back. "LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP, " sapnap yelled, even though nobody was talking to him. juli laughed at sapnap's stupidity.

by the time clay was done talking with george, sapnap and juli we're downstairs watching a show.

"how can humans turn into mermaids by just touching water? that doesn't even make sense!" sapnap yelled at the tv.

"that's the point of the show! now shut the hell up and watch!" juli reciprocated, smacking sapnap on the back of his head.

"what are you guys even watching?" clay laughed as he walked into the kitchen.

"this one show. it's so fucking unreal, " sapnap replied.

"wow so specific, thank you so much for the clarification, " clay said sarcastically, opening the fridge.

"remember that one show i would watch when we were younger that had mermaids?" juli asked clay.

"oh yeah! didn't you act like a mermaid for like two months while you were watching that," clay asked, trying to embarrass her.

"ok well, no need to call me out like that. but yeah, i'm trying to make sapnap watch it but he's being a little bitch about it," she replied. clay laughed and sat on the couch next to juli, resting his head on her shoulder.

they stopped watching the show after awhile. sapnap decided now would be a good time to go and get out his nerf gun.

"where did sapnap go?" clay asked as he walked out of the restroom into the living room.

"he said he had something to show us," she replied.

"oh no," clay muttered under his breath, knowing what was about to happen.

"wh-" Juli started.

"OW! you motherfucker!" juli yelled at sapnap as she got shot in the cheek with a foam nerf bullet.

they fought for awhile, juli obviously winning against both boys, then had dinner.

"goodnight!" juli yelled from her room to the two boys. they both yelled back some sort of goodnight.

juli had changed into pajamas and fell asleep as the boys did the same in their own rooms.

liv's note (409 words)
this one makes me cringe but it's alright

liv's note (409 words)this one makes me cringe but it's alright