Sick

Zora's Domain? You mean the peaceful, beautiful attraction inhabited by the majestic Zora nation? Was a question that used to be asked before a certain Hylian fell ill to one of their rare diseases, 'Gillitious'. The gossip within Hyrule was that this Hylian was a family friend of the Zora Royal family- special treatment was to be in order of course, but not one of them knew what to expect from a different species catching this disease. 

The soon enough realised it was a dire and grim sight with screeching and yelling to be heard from Rito Village...Well that was an exaggeration made by the common Zora folk, but a statement all the same.

"How is she?" Prince Sidon, the now only child to King Dorephan awaited outside the infirmary deep within the Domain, his rather dominant features- such as his sharp teeth, were gritted together in a combination of frustration and worry for his pained friend and noble Hylian warrior, ___.

Despite the gloomy events taking place behind the doors before the heir, the golden sun smiled down on the Prince, reassuring him in a sense all was to be well.

"Not well, Sire."

Never mind, then. The sun was clearly lying, japing and toying with the over 100 year old Zora and his fragile emotions. This, respectively resulted in Sidon releasing a low grown from the pit of his chiselled abdomen- a description that didn't have to be included, but one many notice the first time they lay eyes on the strong, well trained fish-man.

"Here goes it." Sidon mumbled, preparing for the regular yelling and cursing the Hylian woman let out whenever a wave of pain hit her, from Sidon's studies as a child, it almost sounded like Hylian childbirth. But elongated through two weeks. "Leave us be, too many people seems to stress ___." A clawed hand larger than a grown Hylian's waist waved off a smaller Zora dressed in minor white gear to show their occupation as a doctor. The poor guy had never had to deal with many Hylians, just the odd tourist- not a renowned warrior of Hyrule who happened to be best friends with his Prince.

"Yes Sire."

Your eyes broke open, clear discomfort settling within your deep pupils. Those eyes of yours, the ones that Sidon loved to peer into, had been stripped of all of their tears throughout the years. Perhaps that's why your screamed instead of crying when the return of Gillitious wracked your stomach in what seemed like eternal hell.

"Is this the doing of Calamity Gannon?" You whined, smiling slightly at the sight of Sidon closing the door behind him- isolating the pair of you in the long, blue ward. 

"You do come out with some ridiculous conclusions." Sidon chuckled, padding across the shined stone floor and relaxing back in a white chair next to your irritatingly uncomfortable bed. "You're not cursed, nor are you dying- you simply ate that shellfish I told you not to touch in the kitchen." He shook his head, the lengthy crimson shark fin he had on the back of his head rested on his shoulder. What type of Zora was he? A hammerhead. Related with his personality you always thought, confident, eye-catching and strong.

Yes. Eye-catching in many ways.

"What are you staring at, hm?" Sidon tilted his head, yellow eyes sparkling with the thought of being deemed worthy enough of your prolonged and magical gaze. "Do they not deem it rude within the depths of Hyrule to stare so intense at one?"

"I didn't even notice..." You blinked, catching on quickly to the Prince's flustered face, parted and dry lips and shaken breaths. "You seem to be...unsettled by it though." A mischievous grin was painted on your completion.

"Goodness I am lucky to have told that doctor not to come back in." The Prince straightened himself in the chair and unclasped his hands to dry the sweat of his palms onto his kneecaps. 

"Is that so?" You sniffed, watching the handsome heir attempt to compose any sort of decorum he had walking in. "Why, Sidon?"

"Oh you had to, didn't you?" He released a short, fresh laugh before leaning over your weak frame in one swift movement, "You know why. Just a while longer and we can tell Father."

"I can't wait." You beamed, the bubbling heat within the pit of your stomach seemed to be fighting the timed waves of pain that used to wash over your body every ten to twenty minutes. No, instead of crying out curses you wrapped your smaller arms around Sidon's neck and pulled him into a kiss he was hinting so desperately at.

You see, you and Sidon had been in an enclosed and hidden relationship for nearly two-months. The duties the pair of you had and marriage discussions for Sidon had put the pair of you off from telling the others family and friends of this newly blossomed relationship. The idea was that once you both had settled within the relationship and had proof you worked, you would tell people.

"How are your lips still so warm and soft?" He mumbled, breathing in from the kiss, his thumb comforting your chin.

"Hydration." You mused, looking over to the many empty glasses on your bedside table, "You should just be lucky I'm not contagious."

"True, that would certainly out us for being lovers, wouldn't it?" Sidon kissed your cheek many times, making sure it was all covered before going to the other.

"Indeed."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGHHH This was very bad but I wrote it in a short amount of time! I saw these One-shots blow up in a sense and thought to write another chapter.

Thanks so much for commenting and voting and reading it's amazing to see.