First date!

This is set before the great calamity! So fancy restaurants kinda existed? Oh well let's pretend they do❤️

"IM SO NERVOUS!" You squealed to your best friend. You were trying on dresses for your upcoming date later that night and, Rosie, your best friend was helping you. But she mostly was nosey and wanted to see how "hot" your date was.

"I think the ref dress is best!" Rosie said holding up a beautiful red dress you brought years ago and hadn't worn.
"Mmm yeah okay I think so too, that's the only dress that matches these shoes anyway." You took the dress and went to put it on in your small bedroom.

You lived in a petite cottage outside of hyrule field, it was close to a village but apart from that it was just you who lived in that area. Rosie came to visit though!

"So, are you sure you don't need me to you know tag along..?" Rosie asked again suggestively, she really just wanted to see this "hottie".
"Again I'm positive Rosie!" You called out as you clenched your teeth trying to zip up your dress.

"DONE!" You panted as putting on dresses with zips is harder than it looks.
"Finally I nearly fell asleep on this bed." Rosie groaned.
"Be quiet!" You laughed, she could be so lazy.

*Time skip to your date!*

"Hello miss, have you got a reservation?" A young Hylian woman, just older than you greeted you at the door of the most beautiful looking restaurant in all of Hyrule.
The woman had brown hair tied in a neat bun, and dark skin just like a delicious chocolate lake. If such things could exist.

"Yes actually!" You said cheerfully, beaming at the pretty woman. Handing her a slip of paper that was mailed to your door from your date, she took at look at the table number and brought you through the main restaurant.

"I'm sorry, but where are we going?" You asked nervously, the woman seemed to be leading you to the more 'posh' side of the restaurant, not that it can get any more posh but that's where the Royal family's of the different races came to eat.

"Here she is your highness!" The woman was stood in front of a table that was concealed by a glass wall tinted a light brown colour.
You heard a deep voice from the other side, and you could just make out the large figure of the cute Zora you met a few days ago.

But you swore he wasn't royalty.

Maybe this was all a prank!

"enjoy your meal ma'm"  the woman said politely, giving you a small curtsy.
Quietly saying your thanks, you walk over to the table which was WAAAY bigger thank you anticipated. Then again he was about 7'5 ft...

"Ah there you are, I do like to get places earl...but it seems I was too eager for our date __."

Looking into the yellow eyes of your date, you gave him a confused look.

"Sidon..? What's all this about? You being 'your highness' and the Royal Zora table..!" Begging to spiral into a bunch of questions, Sidon stopped you with a quiet "shh __."

"__, I haven't been honest... I'm actually the Zora prince and technically next in line for the throne." Sidon sheepishly admitted his lies about being a humble Zora and that he was quite a rare breed since most aren't his height. All a lie so he could manage to get someone to like him for him.

You weren't mad, he was still as devilishly handsome , funny and kind. Just like when you met him down by the river. But now he's a prince! Which is always a bonus.

After you and Sidon ate, it was time for you and him to step outside and go home. He managed to get you a carriage pulled by two horses, it was difficult since Zoras can't ride horses but he had money to pay for one.

"I had a wonderful time ___..." Sidon was nearly whispering to you in the cold. He would have given you his coat if he actually could have one tailored to fit him! Plus a Zora wearing a coat is ridiculous.

"Thank you S-Sidon!" You stuttered, trying to give him the best grin possible.

Then he leaned down and kissed your cold cheek, looking into his eyes once more you pulled him into a small, but passionate kiss on the lips, thankfully for you his lips were warm and soft, not chapped and cold.

"I will definitely see you again ___!" Sidon grinned, as his head was leant against yours, eyes still locked.

"And I will definitely say yes" you replied, but then your carriage was ready and you had to get in.

One last kiss from Sidon before you left ,  "three kisses in a first date, she must be a keeper" he thought as you were taken away back to your little cottage in the middle of nowhere, were Rosie would be eagerly waiting your return.