Jealousy

There she was, we get many Hylian guests in the Domain but she stood out from the rest.
When she spoke everyone listened, and when she walked it was if the most important woman in the world had graced us.

Every morning I stood at my balcony and gazed down below at her small figure, all of us Zora towered over her and it just made her even more adorable when she looked up at me.

Currently she was pottering about, asking Zori (plural of Zora?) if they needed any help or any jobs done. She would be an amazing Queen if we were to wed.

What was I thinking?

Marrying a Hylian wasn't unheard of but the facts of reproduction was a grey area that no one knew about.

I was lost in thought until a commotion could be heard from the centre of the Domain. I stepped closer to the edge of my balcony, trying to nose in on what was happening.

Flowers? Chocolates? What was going on?

A young Hylian man was approaching ___. His brown, scruffy hair was all over the place and the clothes he wore weren't awful but to me, ___ deserved better.

Was I jealous? My heart stung as he grew nearer and ___'s face got redder. Does she like him? Is my chance for her to love me over?

I couldn't take this anymore, I ran out of my room and down many flights of stairs, nearly tripping on stools and books whilst looking out each window to see if she'd said yes.

"Wait!" I yelled, it was like time stopped as everyone turned to face my sprinting body growing nearer.

"___, I-I love you!" I yelled above the crowd.

Gasps were heard and the sound of chocolates hitting the floor made it clear that my beauty was surprised too.

"Don't accept his token, please. I wish for you to be mine and only mine. Do you love me too?"

Her silence was deathly and I was sure she would turn me down for being so selfish and greedy to want all of her to myself.

"Sidon, do you really love me?"

"With all my heart!" I exclaimed, edging closer.

Her pout turned into a small grin and she took her hands in mine and said:

"I love you too. So much."

—————————————

This was just a short one which isn't as good so I hope you don't mind it :)