A treasure hunt..?

"MUMMY!" A small red haired Hylain boy ran over to you shouting. You're adorable son Flynn was no ordinary child, he was part Hylian part Zora prince.

Flynn had red hair like his fathers skin, but your eye colour. Normal, human skin like you yet ability to sleep, breath and live underwater and on land.
Not to mention his swimming skills were impecable too.

"Dearest Flynn what ever is the matter?!" You asked, putting on a funny voice to make him giggle.

"Daddy took away my floppy! He said we have to find it with Sofie!"
Floppy was Flynn's favourite teddy, a grey seal with big black eyes that made it even more adorable! At first it was a gift from your husband to you since you were quiet upset one day by a village near the sea. (No time to get into detail!)
Long story short Sidon brought an adorable plush seal for 22 rupees from a stall in the market.

Now, Sofie was Flynn's younger sister, part Zora Princess, part Hylian. (More Zora yet can still breath and live on land.) She was adored by all for being the sweetest little Zora you had ever laid eyes upon. Polite and kindness helped win her the hearts of the Zora's and Hylian's alike.

"Well then let's go find Floppy!" You chriped!
"I'm sure daddy couldn't have hid it too far!" You heard a little voice come from behind you. It must have been Sofie.

"Aww yay come on then sweethearts" patting them both on the head they ran off ahead in front of you. Giggling to eachother  and nudging them selves trying to get the teddy first.

As you stood looking out from the balcony you watched the two kids play about Zora's Domain.
You were quite content before you were threw in the air and caught by large red hands.
Sidon!

"Hello my Little Princess" he whispered in your ear.
You giggled as his breath warmed your cold ear.
"The kids may be looking for a while for that little toy.." he said showing you the toy in his own hand.

"Sidon! That's cheating you....cheat!" Holding up his hands in defeat, he took you onto the bed before telling you that you had roughly 30 minutes 'alone' .

Lets say you had some fun too!