the power of god and anime

cow octpopus hybrud jhope is having ufn time in new jerysye. "FIRRYCON EPISDOE!!!!!!!!" he scream. he beak go licky licky in atnitcpation for he has bought ticket for hin adn he bestie. "right jmaes charlels?"

"sus" james charkels says. that is not james chalres. it is imposter

"poggerz man" jhipe say before he gets fucking curshed by the choppa.

"imposter" jamers cjarle;s says.

the squad get out of da choppa/. "we r here" banm==bam bambama obama from famous boy group Got7 (Korean: 갓세븐; commonly stylized as GOT7) is a South Korean boy band formed by JYP Entertainment.

"lets go to hotel cafrimonia" says mikuy. she is here for renvenge creeper aw mannnn

they take the balenciaga lamborghini gucci to the hotel. jimmy jim jimin says "brb" and he heads up to the main flloor/ among us drip is still playing.

"dsup ock man" he says to jhpe. "thot we killed u b4 lul"

:"i neva freeze" jhope says. his tentacle makes tentackle sounds .

thats so ravne vision and suddenyl we are at the fuuryr con.

"we must find snas. is our mission." syas miku. they find snas spiking hte fruit punch. garfrishk takes out his nerf glock and aimed it ast sans. "iove played enough call of duty to know hwat im ean doing." slenderman is also there becasue it's new jersey. he is just

just standing there. the collective from tribetwelve is also there but thetryre not discreet about it becuase htey are in their cfurry suits.; (tge persolus aka noahs gramps is dressed up as martha speaksa)

garfrickhs lamsot presses his finder on the triggerr and shoots. He is sure it will hit sans but he is WROGN!!!!!!!!!! it hits AMERICA !!!!!!!!! he was following them THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clone high jfk is like "nothign bad ever happenes to americans"

ADN THEN it hits him in his weenis..OOOWWW OWWWW OWWWWWWEEIW america cries... I NEED A DOCTET.. (he does not) OWWWWWEIWIEW (he is ovveraacting lke baby) he was trying to save SANS HIS BELOVED

Sonic is OUTRAGED only he can save his BEAUTTUIFL AND CUTE AKWAII SANS .... He and america start fightign . sanic shoots he megalovania laser and america screams AMERICAAAAAAAA anfd fortnite dancnes. he ridin era jeno photcard slip out his pocket. "NAURRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU DAMQGED MY PHOOTCARD" and he fuckgin punches sonic . "hahahahhaha ONE!!!!!" sonic sayas. the moon exploded because eggman pisses on it. it;s sp epic

actually it is kinda boring fight they fight like middle school boys who r too scared to actually hit so they just look kinda weird BUT THEY THINK IT IS COOL.

Out of nowhere there is a beatitufl white light and out walks the reincarnation of aphrordite....KOMAEDA. He is just so beautiful and so prety and cute and kawaii and kyeopta!!! all his fansites immediatley rush over to whitewash him.

"Komaeda-kun ? is that u ?" sans said. He cannot belliveve it. "my sweet little hope bagel" komeeeeda seay.

"can we be dokis again" snas says. he has hearts in his eyes like anime

"ples" komaeda say. :sarangh"

they kiss and everyone cheers. Lights flash everywhere, and you see FOB singing "this is gospel" along with P!ATD, while MCR is singing "Black parade". Everyone in the crowd is going wild and crying. Then if things couldn't get any better, Dan and Phil walk onto stage and kiss, holding the gay flag.

"r u still w tony stark and spidnerham ?" sans asks while blocking a ray of megalovania from sonic. (they r still fighting over their love of sans) (they r destroyign the con they r being sooo disrespectul its so bad)

"yea" komeda says. "but we can be dokis still"

"wtf man" snasn says. "thats cirnge. we can no longer be bromochingus. you are no longer my fire."

komaeda iss upsetti spagehheti. "b-but i want to be your desire!!!"

"i no longer want it that way" snas says. "begone thot"

komaeda cries. PepeWhy he says. "first time?" sats georgenotfound. he is literall dogwater.

the scnee pans to spiderhma oopa and tony hyung in the bushes gigigling maliciously . "hee hee michael jordan michale jackson hee hee"

cowhybrid jimin realizes that shid he didnt read the title of the secret book. he eyes widen biggily, his man breasts breasted boobily.

"MISSION: EXTERMINATE SANS."

tobe confinrtue........................................