THE TRIAL

----- LATER ------

VRISKA looked at the leek hanging out sir sans the third's ass. It was GROSS and YELLOW with SHIT all over it and cheeto puff dust.

"BRING your first piece of evidence to the table Komaeda-san!" she yelled into the microphone causing everyone to instantly get thanos snapped except for sans and komaeda.

"The people call Sir SAns the Third's chopped off enis."

Ninki Minjaj unwrapped a box and inside was a SMELLY, DISGUSTING, ROTTING but ABSOULETELY DELICIOUS MALE GENITAL ORGAN!!! GOD!!!!! Ninki minjaj wanted to slurp it like a bowl of soop.

"Your Honor, Sir Sans the THIRD was caught cheating on Komaeda-san with Lady Y/N and Miss Hatsune Miku-chan when his PEEPEE got fell off. MIGHT i add that Miss Miku is underage. "

"Well she SAID she was 18 on her roblox page," sans said." bro listen if she's 15 im 15 too." he added seductively, winking at madam minjaj.he wagged his shit coated leek at her.

"OBJECTION, flirting your honor!" Minjaj screeches.

"NOW!! T-SERIES!! PRESENT YOUR CASE!!!" Vriska yelled.

"Your honor!" a man with a bright red suit stood up. "Sir Sans the Third is NOT GUILTY!"

"How"

"Idk nan molla,,,,,didn't think id get this far tbh" Mr T-series sat down, trying not to stpe on the shit leaking out of sans' peepy hole.

"The people, or uhm, what's left of the people," Ms. Minjaj glances around the room at the dusty chairs of thanos snapped people. "Call the lovechild of Sir Sans and Komaeda-san to the stand."

Komaeda brought the babey to the stand, crying. The babey leaned over the the micro and started to speak.

",bro i be getting mad pussy for days like i be KNEES DEEP IN PUSS RN yall fake ass muhfuckas fake as hell,,,,,smh." He said with a southern accent. "Like fam,,,idk whatchu all on but that shit aint good...like bro im pretty sure thats against the bible bro :/"

Vriska nodded solemnly at the touching speech. "WELL, it has been DECIDED!! SANS AND KOMAEDA WILL BE GOING THROUGH CYTOEKINEESIS!!!" she banged the gavel like how i bangED your mom and yelled "THE COURT IS ADJOURNED!!! THANK U, NEXT"