fnaf 6: sans location

Pablo hovers over uniqua's body on his roomba. He turns to sans, his eyes are wider than his asshole. "HOW COULD YOU??"

Sans shrugs and says, "she started it bro, i aint do SHIT."

Pablo is in a FURY!!!!!!!! He knees sans in the balls. Except sans says, "ima bad bitch, u cant killllllll me." except he is wrong..........pablo can kill sans. Pablo pulls out a glock and glocks sans. Snas is dead. He cuts his dicky doo off as a trophy, and embalms it like an egyptian mummy.

Pablo thens goes to Pizza Hut, where komaeda just so happens to be going on a date with his tony stark-hyung and sipderham-oppar. He sarangs them very much ;)

Pablo CRASHES into the kitchen and REPLACES the sausages with SNAS' PENIS!!!! Komaeda order a sausage pizza......he eats it before he realizes.....ITS GLOWING BLUEE!!! AND HAS SHIT COVERED PARTIALLY ROTTING LEEK ON IT!!! THE CHEESE ISN'T CHEESE, BUT SMEGMA!!!!! OMO!! THERES CHEETO DUST ALL OVER THE LEEK,, BUT IT'S A WEEK OLD!! THE LEEK WAS UP SANS' ASS FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!! THAT SHIT NASTIE!!!!!!!!11

KOMAEDA THROWS UP THE SAUSAGE AND SUES THE ESTABLISHMENT EARNING 10000000000 MONEYS. KOMAEDA CHOKES PABLO, BUT WAIT, PABLO'S PEE PEE GOES UP!!!! However, that is not the trult the case. For actually sans LIVED. And pabklo's dingly dong only goes up because sans is using his megalovania powas on it. KOMAEDA KILLS PABLO'S PEEPPEE WITH HIS SOUL SUCKING DEEPTHROAT SKILLS, AND CHOKES HIM, ANF GIVES HIM RABIES. Pablo was lowkey kinda into it tho...rabies lowkey hot ;) the rabies kill him instantly, rip pablo forever in our hearts.

However, bc sans was contrplling pablo's dick, he also got the rabies. Now he has aids AND rabies.