half of her heart is in havana oh na na

---- back then -------

TONIGHT IS THE BBMAS.

SUDFDFENLTY THE MUSIC START, ITS FIREFLEISL. THE LGIHTS SHINE.

ITS UNIQUEA. AND SHED DANCING!!! AND ITS UNIRCONICALLY GOOD!! I HAVE A CONFUSHED APPENDIX BONER!!!!!!!!11 BUT UH OH SISTERS OMO PABLO IS THERE TOOQ!!!! HE STARTS SOUNDCLOUD RAPPING!!! ITS TERRIBLE BUT MAN I HAVANA OOH NANA NA.

BECAUSE DESPITE ALL THAT HAPPENED, UNIQUA'S HEART IS STILL IN PABLO'S HAVANA OH NA NAH, HALF OF HER HEART ISS IN HAVANA AND PABLO'S BANANA IS gay. UNIQUA AND PABLO DANCE AND ITS VERY SMEXY.

ROBIN STARTS YELLING FROM THE BAACK "WUUWUWUW IM A HARD STAN FOR UNIQLO!! OMO!!!! I SARANG YOU PABLO PLEASE LET ME LICK YOUR LACTATING NIPPLES PLEASEILL BE SO GOOD FOR YUOU DADDY PLEAS LET ME CHOCKE ON YOUR COCK GOD I WANT IT UP MY TIGHT ASS SO BAD" Right next to Robin, Batman hands Kai from Exo a 50 robux money.

Uniqua yells back, "SHUT THE FUCK UP ROBIN OR ILL BLOCK YOU ON FORTNITE." the crowd cheers, for they have no idea what she just said

THE LIGHTS DIM AN D THE NEXT PERFORMANCE STARTS! OMO!!!! ITS LOONA!!! PERFORMING HI HIGH!!! ITS SO CUTE !!!!!!! IM BUSTING AN UWU NUT. HASEUL IS IN THE CENTER ANF SHES BUSTINGA MOVE AND ITS SO GOOD PABLO IS GONNA CHEAT ON UNIQUA AGAIN!!!! OMO!!!! But uniqua is unaware of the first time, pablo cheated on her because shes a jungkook hard stan and wants jungkook to raw her spine and give her lungs emphysema. She wants him to damage her alveolis, and burn the cilia off her trachea.

THE LOONA PERFOMANCE ENDS AND IT WAS SO EPIC IT HAS TEN VICTORY ROYALLES AND ENDED BEN SHAPIRO'S CAREER. NEXT ITS ANOTHER DUET. its lance and keith.........the tension,,,,,so smexy but so weird. Lance keeps looking at keith like he wants to raw him but keith doesnt really so its just kinda :/ oof mode. Still kinda hot tho.

Lance thinks "i have a boner please its not going away oh god it hurts im getting blue balls please help fuck im gonna go look at isabelle porn write the next section second author-chan" but he powers on, and sings his part.

Meanwhile, keith keeps spacing out during his rap, and the audience loves it.

lance obviously still has keith feels,,,,,,,,,,,, but keith be married,,,,,, to mineta and mr eraserhead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it reallt do be like that sometimes ig

because back in the day,,,,, keith and lance used to be in a group together with hunk,,,, it was called VLT, short for Voltage Lizard Time. lance and keith had the gay for each other.......... But they were not meant to be, as their company DISAPPROVED. They said it was not it :( so they had to break up and it was nasty because lance cried for 420 days straight and he was temporarily BLIEND. BLINDED!!!!!!!! OMO. FOR HIS EYES HAD FALLEN OUT!!!!!!!!! LUCKILY CORAN, THE MANAGER PUT THEM BAKC IN.

Meanwhile keith cried for one day and then he met mineta and he be like:

" o nah fam this guy better sex than that lance dude. I dont even remember his name? What was that guy's name??" then he left the group chat, and became a soloist.

The lights dimmed, and their performance ended :( it trended on twitter in 54 cuntries. SUDDENLY, two girls entered on the stage wearing gold dresses, they were jojo siwa and cardi b. "NOW I WOULD LIKE TO PRESENT THE BEST VOCALOID" cardi b said in her annoying ass voice.

the drums rolls off th stage. OPPY ROLLS ON!! Meanwhile lance gasps, and he stomps onto stage. "WHATDOYOUMEAN????????? IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME, I WAS THE ONE WHO PICKED MERCY!! I WAS ALREADY TRACER!!!! OMO" he cries

Down on the audience, a FAMILAR voice rings out. "Yo dawg shut the fuck up you soyboy....goddamn stoopid vegannnnnn" its keith. Everyone claps.

lance fumes, smoke comes out his singular ear cardi b sticks a vape pen in his ear to light it. She thinks that what makes the smoke. lance punches her in the face and storms off stage. Cardi b cries and pulls out a juul.

Jojo siwa helps cardi b off the stage and then talks into the microphoen "HEYWHATSUPGUYSITSYOURGIRLJOJOSIWAPRESENTINGTHEBESTDANCER" no one except lance knows what she says. She opens up the paper. "SANS THE THIRD!!!" the crowd goes wild, komaeda goes wild, robin goes wild, lance goes wild. But keith does not. For HE was supposed to win best dancer....this is UNJUST. Keith leaves the venue and it trends on twitter in 69 countries.

meanwhile, robin sends lance a sandwich with his number in it, and it says, "call me ;))))))))))))))"