robin says no homo bromie

-------one week later------

Komaeda looked at his husband-to-be, mr lance mcLame, and smiled. Lance was dumb as shit and didnt do anything right but he had a thick dick and a thcik wallet and thats what komaeda likes. It was clear he only doing it for the VIEWWWSSSS!!! but like i said,,, lance is a dumbass. But so is komaeda. But lance is more.

"Do you take komaeda as your husbando, to have and to hold, through times of demonetization, in hepatitis b and prostate cancer and in health, to love and cherish until yall get typeforms?" rhe priest, Ninja says

"Si," Lance says.

"And you, komaeda?" Ninja turns to Komaeda with his skechers lighting up.

"Swear on my timbs," Komaeda says bass boosted.

"I swear on your timbs," lance says, eyeing komaeda's sexy feet.

"Yuo may now kiss your homie :)" Ninja says with a smoile. Kidz bop played as lance gave komaeda a phat kiss and they frenched right there because they're in need of sexual release after the tumblr ban and lost their nsfw blogs.

Suddenly kidz bop cover of wake me up inside starting playing and lance and komaeda knew it was time for them to retire to their room. They walked up the stairs and lance kept sister slapping komaeda's big ass glabella. Komaeda had a really confused boner rn,,the glabella was his erogenous zone, like an italy curl or an america cowlick.

SUDDENLY, THE DOOR OPENED!!! IT WAS ROBIN FROM TEEN TITANS!!!! HIS SPANDEX WAS SUPER TIGHT AND HIS FURSUIT WAS PERFECT IN JUST THE RIGHT AREAS AND HE WANTED LANCE TOO!! LIKE KOMAEDA HE WAS A FILTHY HORRE

"Lancey-lance?" Komaeda asks. "Who dis mofo? He makin my liver malfunction."

Lance glances at Komaeda sadly. "It was a one time thing, then it turned into something more, y;know?"

"But I thought we were supposed to be something more? I thought we were klance! We were canon king! Lucky LUciano said so!"

Lance sighs. "Well Keith ended up marrying Mr Eraserhead and Mineta, and it did me a big boy sad." He glances at Robin and his eyes go down to his you know what (benis). "Then he came along, and he was everything I needed."

"When was this?" Komaeda says in disbelief.

"Well it all started when I learned he was into cock and ball torture. Then it just went from there......"he looked at the ground sadly, trying not to look at robin's OILED UP, THICK, LUCIOUS, SAUSAGE, GOD SAVING, thighs.

"Yo dude i aint even gay lmao it was just a thing i did for a month," Robin says, already covering himself with lube. He seductively sucked on the lube bottle, pretending it was lance's bee bee. Lance was already hard as a mutherfucking ROCK.

But little did Lance know that Robin was also experimenting with someone else...Sans.

SUDDENLY, SANS walks in. clad in latex thigh highs, 6 inch heels, and an imprisoned dick. His old dick fell off, but now he had a NEW and IMPROVED ROBOTIC vibrating tentacle that he had stolen from the power rangers exhibit at the natural history museum. He looked incrediblY SMEXY and komaeda remembered why he and sans used to be a thing. Everyone turns to look at him, drool spilling out their mouths.

"Oopsies...better clean that up, sweatys" sans wipes the drool from komaeda's mouth and licks from his fingers. komaeda drops his croissant immediately bc that shit HURTED. Komaeda sadly looks at sans' new peepee, he would never be able to experience that heaven. For he was no longer sans' fire, and he was no longer his desire.

Komaeda pushes him away, for he cannot take the temptation any longer. Komaeda reaches for the doorknob, when sans' smegma covered bone fingers suddenly grab his shoulder.

"bro, why u in a big time rush?" he says, with lance and robin in the background slut dropping and singing "AH AH AH AHH AHHHHHHHHHH"

SUDDENLY the screen door sister SNAPPED and a pink girl with radioactive emerald eyes

YEETED herself in the room! She looked at robin and pointed her enchanted efficency iv aqua affinity ii minecrafted pickaxe at him.

"Bro u dumb bitch they both married." she said adjusting her mcdonald's hat. She had a walmart name tag saying "starfire" on it.

"Sorry lmao i got a thing for dilfs ;)))))" robin says before break dancing down and crying, the tears mixing with the mango juul pod flavored lube. "Smile through the pain!" He sobb.

Komaeda finally had ENOUGH! HE HAD LOST HIS MARBLES!!!!!!!!! Komaeda calls his european sugar daddies, tony stark and spiderham to ride an attack helicopter to pick him up from this hot mess of a wedding. Komaeda bid them all finger hearts as he climbed into the helicopter.

"Beam me up Scotty!" He cries, for he had finally gotten the victory royale.

"Komaeda, oniichan, my babeyboy, where were you at komaeda-ssi??" spider-ham said.

"spiderham-oppar my husbando turned out to be chatting on me with someone, and that someone was cheating on him with my ex." his oppar just looked at him, fire in his eyes.

"Who dis bitch, lemme at him komaeda ssi." tony-hyung growls.

"sans. sir sans the third." komaeda mutters.

"SANS??? He was my boytoy back in college,," tony stark-hyung said, "tho he was in elementary school so i think im pedophile????"

"Omo, my tony stark-hyung and my spider-ham-oppar!!! I sarang you guys so much!!! My kokoro dokis for you!!!" komaeda clearly has serious abandonment issues, but that's ok, he stans loona. He's a loonarmy after all, and loonarmys always win. His skin is clear as day, and his crops are always watered.

His skin? Clear. His crops? Watered. His sister? Shook. Loona? Stanned. Pussay? Wet. Hotel? TRivago.

Yep that's komaeda's quotev profile.

Spiderham opens his iPad mini, and clicks some shit.

"Hi, Uni? It's me. I'd like to use that favor." A distinct voice responds, and then he hangs up and says to komaeda:

"Bro we gon kill your ex, ok boo? He won't bother you no more."