My Life

Hello, my name is Oliver. I am 17 years old and my life is anything but normal. On the outside everything looks great. Parents who love each other, I have amazing grades, I even have a huge house. My parents are rich, so people think I get whatever I want just with a snap of my finger. They are wrong.... All wrong. My life is horrible, I would rather be on the streets then live here. I wish I could just get away and be able to follow my dream. Yeah like that I'd ever going to happen to me.

Maybe in my imagination, that will come true. My parents want me to be a doctor just like what they are. I have to make an 95 or higher in every one of my classes or I get punished. I could make a 94 and still get punished for it. My parents say that I need amazing grades to be a doctor. That's not want I want to be, I want to be a backstage interview for WWE. I want to be able to meet WWE Superstars. That would be a dream come true, but it will never happen sadly.

My parents will control what ever I do for the rest of my life. I don't have a choice even when I turn 18, it does not matter. They will control me until the day that I die. Hell they will probably make it so they can control me beyond the grave. I would not be surprised honestly, that is something they would do. Every night I hope that they will change and I will be able to be happy and follow what I want. Am I just grasping for thin air..... Yes.... Will I ever stop grasping for the thin air.... Nope, never. Sadly I guess I just never learn.

Let me just take you too my life for a day so you can see for yourself how crappy my life is. I will warn you now, you may or may not run from it. Yes I am aware some people have way worse parents then I do and they are in way worse situations then I am in. Honestly I am not in a good one and I am just trying to keep myself together. Honestly I don't know I have held on for this long. Oh wait yes I do it's because of a guy named Jeff hardy. It's all because of him I am still here even if he does not know I exist.

Beep.....

Beep.....

Beep.....

I turn off my alarm clock and just stare at the time. 5:00 AM, it's too damn early for all of this but do I have a choice.... nope. Throwing off my blanket I get up and head straight to the kitchen. You know I'm really happy we have a huge house because the bedroom are on the opposite side of where the kitchen is at but I still have to try and be quiet. I get out what I need to make eggs, toast, and hash browns. While cooking I always have something on my mind, either something to do with the food or just something important or random.

For some examples:

1. What should I wear?
2. Will I have time to take a shower?
3. Am I passing all my classes?
4. If I was born a girl, would I have big titties?

Some of thoes questions are always running threw my head ( 1-3 ) this morning and honestly I'm sure there are a lot of other things I could be thinking about but those are my main ones.
After cooking up breakfast I set up the dinning room table. Plates, cups filled with orange juice or coffee, forks, knives, spoons and a few types of jelly. Always put eggs on the slide of the plate, toast on the right, and the hash browns goes at the top of the plate.

I always put everything my mother and father want in there coffee. My mom 2 spoon fulls of creamer, 6 spoon fulls of suger and a dash of half and half. My father just a spoon full of half and half and a pinch of suger and that's it for him. I don't usually eat breakfast, I don't have anytime to, or I just don't want to.
I run up to walk all of my siblings up. 4 girls 3 boys, technical there are 4 boys. So 8 total children in total. Can I just tell you how much they are all not a morning person. Not at all.

I got things thrown at my head from every single one of them. In this family I guess you could say I am the bastered of the children, or the black sheep or the outcast of the whole family. No one likes me at all, honestly I don't know why. Maybe it's because I am the only one who does not have a twin. My mom had has 2 sets of twins and 1 set of quadruplets. I am the only one who was not born with someone else. Plus my mom did cheat on my father with someone else...........If your not catching on I'm not his biological child............

After I wake everyone up and they walk down the stairs one by one to have there breakfast. Saying rude ass comments when they see me, and complain about the breakfast. After there done with breakfast and complaining I have to help all of them change, and get there lunches made, plus have there backpack ready and there sports bag ready. I do everything as you can tell. I have to ride my bike to school right after they leave I have to rush upstairs and get ready and leave. I have never been late and I don't plan on starting now. After I am done getting dressed I rush to school. Let me give you the whole "big" Lay out of how my day is. Just to give you a run down on why I hate school so much:

1st period Algebra 2- Not too bad I sit in the back of my class and I just do my work.
- Go to my locker to grab my U.S History book. I get shoved into lockets -
2nd period US history- Horrible. I sit in the front because my teacher put me there. I get things thrown at me and people write on my desk and can I tell you thoes are not nice things.
- Walk to physics and get shoved on the ground -
3ed period Physics- Horrible. Everyone writes on my desk and puts gum all over my chair. What are we in the 4th grade of something like honestly.
- Run to my locket to grab my lunch, and I run in the bathroom. Sometimes I get caught to I get my ass kicked outside and I don't get to eat -
LUNCH- My favorite period of all, I eat in the bathroom stall so people leave me alone.
- Go or limp to english class hopping no one notices me -
4th period English 3- It's so so. Either people are mean to me, or they just leave me alone so it just depends on the day.
- Wish I was dead because I hate P.E and I try and get changed in the bathroom but that usually does not work out -
5th period P.E- Just go ahead and murder me. I get pushed all the time, and I get stuff thrown at me. People will take my clothes while I am changing. People like to beat the crap out of me in there.

Then finally I go home and I do my homework, clean the house, do the laundry, and I start on dinner. I set the table, set plates, cups, silverware, and things in between. I get everyone down for them to eat dinner, and when they are done I clean everything and do it all over again. I do this everyday. Sometimes I look in the mirror and see a robot. Honestly my life can be way worse sometimes especially while I get my punishments. I guess you could say I have been "Trained" To do as I am told.

-Punishments-
-Spankings
-Beat with a belt
-No food or water for a week
-No sleeping for a few days
-Chained outside
-Chained in the basement
-Privet time with " Daddy "

Honestly like I said I hate my life. Can someone just please come and save me already because I'm about to just end it all.