Match

- Oliver -
Jeff and I get ready to head down to the ring. We traveled all the way too Dallas Texas. There are so many bmtall buildings and there is this one that is made of all glass it's so pretty. " Do you have everything " Jeff asks me and I nod. He walks over to me and kisses my cheek. I give him a kiss on the cheek and we walk down to the car. " Jeff " I say and he looks at me and takes my hand and kisses it. " Yeah darlin' " He says and I blush at the nickname. " I hope this whole Triple H thing goes away soon. I hate seeing you get hurt " I say as we get down to the car. We throw some stuff in the back and we get in.
" Don't worry I'm sure it will be over soon. I'm sure something will happen to turn the tables and make it equal game. I'm sure Lina McMahon will pop out soon and make peace maker. She is very good at making peace with people" Jeff says and puts his hand on my thigh again. I smile and I nod. Jeff really knows how to calm me down, especially in situations like this.

We we got to the WWE, we park and we get all of our stuff out and we head to Jeffs room. We pass a few superstars and I say hello to a few of them. Once we get there we see a note on the door. I grab it and I look at it. " Welcome to your room Jeff and Oliver. Get settled in and in 1 hour y'all, Triple H, Stephanie and I will meet in the ring and settle this. This has been going on for way to long. signed Lina McMahon " I read out lout. " I told you she is a peace keeper " Jeff says and sighs. We walk into the room and put everything down. I open my bag pulling out my brush and brushing my messy hair. I put the brush down and walk over to Jeff. " I wonder what's g-going to happen " I say and I play with Jeffs fingers. " I don't know but he's not laying a finger on you, that's for sure " He says with a small growl toned voice. He sits me in his lap and wraps his arms around me. I giggle at his protectiveness. He is just so hot and cute when he gets like this. I stand up and I grab his WWE Championship and I put it around my waist on the last setting. " I'm Jeff Hardy and I am not afraid to Swanton bomb you threw a table. Be scared " I say making my voice keeping trying I'm do an impression of Jeff which failed very badly.

Jeff bursts out laughing and walks over and picks me up and kisses me. I put my arms around his neck and I pull him in closer. Jeff take off the belt and throws it on a chair and picks me up not separating our lips. He bites my lip slightly asking for permission. I slightly open my mouth and Jeff slides his tongue in. I moan into the kiss and we separate. Jeff pins me to the wall and starts to kiss my neck. I run my hands threw his hair. "Oh Jeff" I moan out and he sucks on my skin I know left marks. He slides his hand under My shirt and looking at me for permission. I nod gently and his hands make it's way up my chest. He gets my nipples and he gently rubs them. I rub my legs together in pleasure trying to cause some type of friction. " Mm " I moan and Jeff takes off his shirt and smirks at me.

Knock knock

Someone knocks on the door and Jeff sighs and let's go off me. He puts his shirt back on and he gives me one more kiss and walks too the door. I know my face is totally red. The way he you he touched me, I can still feel his touch on me. Did we just.... Yes we did.

" Alright thank you " I hear Jeff say
" Come on it's time to go to the ring " He says and I stand up and Jeff looks at me, turns back then his head shoots straight back to me. " Um Oliver you may want to wear one of my shirts " He says. I give him a questionable look. He walks to me and kisses my neck again and whispers in my ear " Look down " I look down and I see a tent in my pants. I blush and I run over and take my shirt off and throw one of Jeffs shirts which go to my knees. " O-Okay let's go now " I say hiding my face in my hands. I grab his Championship and I put it around my waist. He takes my hands away and kisses my for head and then my hands. We walk threw the halls going to the gorilla.
I come up with a small idea to get some payback. I smile and I look up at Jeff. I do a quick look around and I jump and kiss his neck and acted like nothing happened.
He looks down at me. " You are so lucky we are going out there or I would fuck you on the wall so hard right here and now, you would not be able to walk for a week" He says with a smirk. I blush and I go in front of him. I jump on him and he easily catches me and I wrap my legs around his waist. I lay my head into his shoulder. " God your so adorable " He says and we walk to the gorilla. We see everyone already out there so Jeff nods to the guy.

Jeffs music plays and he walks out there with me still in his arms. Jeff holds me up and the crowd is going crazy after seeing this. I peek my head out and we are walking to the ring. Jeff slaps some hands and we walk to the stairs. He helps me down and he opens the ropes by sitting on them and I get in and so does he. A man gives Jeff and I a microphone. "Mom what is the meaning of this. Why are we out here " Stephanie says with a disgust look on her face. " Well Stephanie I have been watching this happening between us for a few months now. Your father won't do anything about this so I will. I say this needs to end " linda says and the crowd cheers. " Honestly linda I could not agree more. I don't need Oliver to get or keep getting hurt " Jeff says and grips the mic hard.
" Well, I have decided how this is going to be settled. Tonight there will be a match " Linda says and the crowd cheers again. " but not just any match" she says " This will be a mixed tag match with Triple H and Stephanie VS Jeff Hardy and Oliver " She says and my eyes widen me and Jeff look at each other. " What Wait a second Linda Oliver does not know how to fight at least give him a keep to learn something. " Jeff says. " He will have 6 hours to learn things. This match will be the end of tonight's show " She says and drops her mic and exists the ring.

Triple H and Stephanie laugh " Well well Oliver looks like I will be seeing you In the ring later tonight. I'm going to kick your ass" Stephanie says and she slaps me. Jeff Hardy tries to go at her and I hold him back. I turn around and I slaps her right back and she falls on the floor. She looks at me with shocked eyes and go does Triple H. Stephanie holds her cheek yelling at Triple H to grab me. He tried to grab me but Jeff punches him to the ground. They roll out of the ring in shock. I put the mic to my lips.
" Stephanie, I will see you in the ring tonight. I won't hold back. I will do anything to kick your butt, and show you I'm not weak. You want me in the ring, well you got me " I say and I throw the mic down. I'm very mad right now. Stephanie had no right to slap me in the face. If she wants me then she has me.

Jeff smiles and puts his mic to his lips
" Oh and Triple H here's a warning. You go after Oliver yet again. I'm going to break your fucking neck " Jeff says and throws his down too. I take off the WWE Championship and I give it too Jeff. He holds it up with pride and holds my hand up while his music plays.