why

- Oliver -

We are sitting in the locker room and Jeff is changing his clothes. Wow he has a really nice body like wow. No bad Oliver bad. Honestly I really want to know why has he saved me in the first place and now he is treated me like I am royalty. He is treating my like royalty for no reason. We just met. Maybe he feels bad for me? I mean look at me. We have no idea who each other are and plus like I said we just met each other. Honestly I know I need to ask him but I am kinda scared too. I'm sure he had his reasons but are they with good or bad intentions. I'm sure it's not bad but, there is always a possiblity. Well here goes nothing.
" Hey J-Jeff " I say with a shaky voice.
" Yeah, what's up " He says and grabs a shirt from his bag. He looks over at me waiting for me to talk. Oh god he does not have a shirt on. God he's so hot, no don't stare. I hurry and look down at my hands playing with them. " Why are you being so kind to me " I ask " W-We don't even know each other. We just me, and your already treating me like we have known each other for years. " I say as I continue to play with my finger. I hear foot steps get closer and I look up slowly and Jeff take a knee in front of me. I look at him " Oliver, to be honest with you, there is something about you. I don't really know what it is but there is something about you that makes me want to protect. I want to keep you safe from harm and near me at all time. I want to be around you and for you to stuck by me like glue. Honestly I don't know why man. Yes it's true we just met today. It's just when I saw Triple H put you into that ring and put his hands on you it just makes me furious and pissed off. Like I could just snap his neck off right then and there. " He says and grips his knee so tight his fingers turn white. I see him look at my patch on my cheek. " Jeff I'm okay. It's just a scratch. I'm a tough person. Something like that or a little pain is not going to keep me down" I tell him and I give him a reassuring smile.
Jeff stands up and grabs his shirt off the table. " How about I take you home, I'm guessing your parents might be wondering where you are by now. I mean it is kinda late after all " he says

I look down " No u-um I'm on spring break plus my parents and s-siblings are in Hawaii " I say " Without you? " Jeff asks " Yeah they went without me. I guess you could call the t-the black sheep of the family. They go places and I stay home to take care if the house and have it clean for when they come home. " I stuttered " Then how about you come stay with me " He says while picking up his bag. I look up at him surprised.  " B-But I don't want to be a burden to you Jeff " I say worried
" Don't worry about it, you are not a burden at all. I would rather you be with me then alone. Plus it will be fun, we can get to know each other more" he says and smiles at me.

We gather all of our stuff and we leave to jeffs car " Wait my bike " I say and I start walking to the front but Jeff stops me. " Don't worry about it I'll text lita to grab it on her way out " He says taking out his phone and I nod " Thank you " I say and he pats my head putting away his phone. Jeff throws his stuff in the back and we get in his car. Jeff starts driving and we are in a comfortable silence. I look out the window and watch the colors pass by us. Even if it is dark I can still see the pretty colors of the trees and the buildings. I feel a hand on my thigh and I look down and see Jeff put his hand on my thigh. I feel my cheeks heat up. I still can't believe this is happening. One minute I'm watching the show and now I'm in Jeff Hardy's car, this I'd a dream come true.

Honestly Jeff says he wants to protect me and keep my by him but why. He says it's a feeling but is it just that or more then that. I just don't understand and I can't wrap my head around it. Maybe I am just thinking to much into it. I guess it's just a feeling I have. Plus they are not usually wrong.

I get a ich on my cheek and I go up to scratch it but I scratched the bandage instead " Ow " I say and pull my hand away from my cheek. Jeff quickly turned his head to look at me then looked back down at the road " Are you okay Oliver " He asks and I nod " Yeah I-Im okay I forgot there was a cut right there. Guess I scratched it do hard" I say he nods and continues to look at the road. After a few minute we arrive at the hotel he was staying at. We get out of the car, grab everything and head up to his room. We enter and Jeff throws his bags on the ground. He lays on the bed and snuggles into it. " So soft " He says and I giggle. I walk over and I sit next to him. " Jeff um " I say and he looks at me " I know I asked this earlier but to be honest I just f-feel like there is more to the story then that. I'm not trying to push just to u-understand" I say and I hear Jeff sigh and he lays his head on my lap.

" I guess it's time I told you the truth "