WWE

-Oliver-

Fora month Radio City had been running a contest. I'm sitting in my room waiting the radio stations announcement. I'm pacing in my room and I listen in. Right now there is a contest for the chance for free tickets to go see WWE show front row and also meet the superstar of your choice. Everyday I have been putting in my name, in hopes I will get it. What if I was able to meet Jeff Hardy? I will admit he is so fine and I am very much gay for him. If I saw him I don't know what I would say or even do. Probably knowing me I would just pass out, or just be frozen in time in a gay panic.

I am more of a shy person and I like to stay small. I'm not good with new people at all, especially those I have a huge crush on. Jeff Hardy is absolutely amazing, not only in his in ring abilitys but his personality is amazing. Yes I don't know him personally, but I watch his interviews and the way he interacts with fans. He is smart, funny, and honestly really crazy. He is so handsome, and he has a nice body too. He can connect with people so easily, and can make anyone smile no matter what moon he is in. I can't relate, I am just a twig. I'm very thin, and small in hight.  Plus my ear length hair half baby pink and baby blue hair does not help my situation at all. I wear tight skinny jeans and baggy tops and hoodies. I wear chokers sometimes, and I will wear nail polish. That's why everyone loves to pick on me at school. It seems like I just make people so pissed off at me. Like why?

Alright radio listeners as we all know for 1 month, the free WWE ticket contest had been going on. One lucky person will be able to go and see WWE in front row, and meet the superstar of there choice. We have the winners phone number right here. We have a few picked out because if we call and they don't pick up after 2 times we move on. Now let's call

I look at my phone in front of me, nothing. I sigh and I play with my fingers. I knew I would not win. Why are the odds of me going to be able to have something amazing happen to my life. I'm wondering if this is a sign saying something. I sigh and I go to run the radio off....

Alright we have tried to call the mystery called 2 times and they have not picked up.

My ears perked up, maybe just maybe I have another chance to win this thing. Oh god my mind is racing so fast right now I can barely think straight. I slowly take my hand away from the radio and I listen in closely.

Now calling the next person...

ring-
ring-

I look down at my phone and my jaw drops. It can't be them. I grab my phone and I pick it up. " H-Hello " I say with a shaken voice. " Hello this is Kyle from radio City congratulations you have one the WWE tickets. We will send the ticket and all the information threw your text message congratulations again " He says and hangs up the call. I am at a loss for words. Did I really just win the ticket..... Omg I'm going to WWE..... Wait.... I GET TO MEET JEFF HARDY. I think I am going to die. Someone pinch me now, not actually but omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg..... Ahhhhhhhh

I'm so happy it's spring break because of course everyone let for a trip to Hawaii and left me all alone. Honest this give me a chance to leave. This will be so much easier to go then having to go when they are all here. This gives me a chance to have some type of happiness in my life even if it's just for a single night.

I get a text message from my phone. I look at it and there it is. All of the information and the ticket. Omg I'm so excited. This is actually going to happen. This is going to be absolutely amazing. Thank gosh it's going to be here in my city of it would have been harder to get too. Tonight is the day I get to see everything happen live. I'm so nervous right now to be honest. I mean I am going around my parents back and I could get punished and who knows killed but it's worth it. Even if it's just for a single night it's all worth it.

I hurry run to my room, I need to get ready. I take a shower, and can I tell you how long it took me to pick out an outfit. I'm so I decisive, I mean I am going to WWE and I will be able to meet the one and only Jeff Hardy. I mean I have to look good. After alost 2 hours I put this on

(Yes there are things scratched out)

After finally finishing getting my clothes and everything else, I did my hair and oh can I say I look good

After finally finishing getting my clothes and everything else, I did my hair and oh can I say I look good. I just redyed my hair a week ago and it looks so bright I love it. I retouch up my nails so they are not chipped and cracked. I look back in the mirror and smile to myself. Alright let's do this.

After getting ready It was finally ready for me to head to WWE. I walk outside after locking the door. I walk to the side of the house and I grab my bike. After looking both ways I leave.

After about 20 minuets I make it to WWE. I smile and I walk inside the building. It's really early, I wanted to get here early so there won't be too many people. I'm not the best with huge crowds but for tonight it's so worth it. After showing the person my ticket I was able to go inside.

Little did I know this is where my life would twist upside down