𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊 | 10

I'm not dumb. I'm just a bit clueless sometimes. There's a difference— stop looking at me like that!

- Jeong Yunho, conversation with Kang Yeosang

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

Yunho stared at the screen.

"Hyung, stop drilling holes at your phone and get me some paper towels right now."

Well, more like drilled holes, as Yeosang had kindly put it. The younger had seen Yunho's reaction to Myun's selca first-hand, having been the victim of a gross splatter of water, his (expensive) clothes and sweater, though Yunho questioned Yeosang's choice of fashion, ruined by Yunho spitting his drink all over him. He had spent very long minutes glaring at the older, yet Yunho didn't notice. At all. His attention refused to move from the picture he had received, and he sat frozen on the couch, not moving for what felt like hours.

Deep down, he thanked and cursed his luck. On one side, he had finally gotten a spoiler to Myun's appearance, to which his insides flamed with excitement, for Myun was way more handsome than he originally thought. And that's saying something, because only half of his face could be seen— but who's he to judge, when he sent a selca of the lower part of his face— and Myun still looked good. Way too good. Now Yunho debated on keeping up his insults.

On the other, however, the one person he hadn't told absolutely anything to was Yeosang. Jongho and Wooyoung were only slightly informed of Myun's existence —Jongho more than Wooyoung— because Yunho didn't have the heart to expose all the details as to how his friendship with Myun came to be. Because telling them would mean revealing his fan account, and he absolutely refused to disclose that part of his life. He enjoyed keeping that secret to himself; it made him feel as if something belonged to him and him alone. Well, other than his love for Mingi, of course. His friends knew the rapper was off limits to them, and more so after Yunho met him and found out they were neighbors. What a small world, as Disney would say.

He had debated on telling Yeosang about Myun, but had ultimately decided against it for one simple reason. Yeosang's stalking skills were insanely good— so good they were borderline creepy— so he had asked his other two friends to keep quiet about it. To his surprise, none of his friends spilled the information, even when one never kept his mouth shut and the other was whipped for Yeosang. But now, standing in front of a confused and angry Yeosang, his efforts went down the drain. Nothing escaped an angry Yeosang.

"I came here to get some peace and quiet," said Yeosang so calmly it scared Yunho, "not to get hosed down."

Yunho stared, stunned. "I—"

"You have 5 seconds to explain yourself," spat Yeosang. "Time starts now."

"I'm sorry!" exclaimed Yunho, standing up from his seat at the kitchen island and rushing to get some paper towels. He shivered at the feeling of the other's glare on his back.

"Time's up." Yeosang looked at his phone's clock and sighed. "You're lucky I like you, or else you would've been dead right now."

"Like Wooyoung?"

"Exactly like Wooyoung."

Yunho ignored the empty threat and approached the drenched Yeosang, offering the paper towels to which the other accepted so he could dry himself. "I feel so lucky right now."

Yunho glanced at the drenched Yeosang, the aftermath of his reaction. They had been sitting across from each other on the kitchen's island, both of them in their own world while letting a comfortable silence fall upon them. Yunho had taken the golden opportunity to converse with Myun (with precautions, of course), because although he superficially denied it, deep down he had been worried about Myun's weird behavior. So much so he consulted Jongho's help, and the younger had advised him to give his friend some space. Had he listened? Not really. Yunho went right ahead and kept talking with Myun. But hey, at least things worked out in the end. His worry hadn't fully disappeared, though.