Whats wrong?

Later that day the team were inside an abandoned warehouse waiting for Hanks orders, "approach with caution, Halstead, Miller he's moving towards you two. Keep your eyes peeled" hank spoke into their ear pieces. The partners nodded at each other then moved around the corner with their laser guns raised, "cover me" jay whispered as he moved towards the open door.

                   Ava nodded and followed behind him as they made their way towards the door but before they could get through the door the suspect walked down the corridor to their sides with a gun, "jay..." she tackled him to the floor which pushed him into the room.  She landed on the floor behind him and kicked the door shut with her leg.

                  Jay didn't even have time to comprehend what just happened, all he knew was that one minute he was stood on his feet and the next he's on the floor.  "Go" Ava scrambled up and helped him off the floor before they grabbed their guns and ran off behind the wall. Just as they hid behind the wall the suspect barged through the door, "Chicago PD! Put your weapon on the ground and get on your knees" Ava shouted out as jay caught his breath back. 

                The suspect didn't obey, instead he walked by the wall and into Ava and jays view.  Since Ava was closer to the end of the wall she dropped her gun and took him with her hands.  Like shes trained for, she grabbed his arm and flung him to the floor where she pinned him down and flipped him over where she had him in a head lock and one leg wrapped around his so he couldn't move.

                 Jay just let her tackle him down and once she had a good grip on him he walked over to him and pointed the gun at him, "you're under arrest for the murder of..." jay started to explain.  Ava let go of him once the rest of the team were there to help, "you okay?" Jay helped her off the floor.  She smiled, "I'm good" she nodded, "you?" She picked her gun up.  Jay nodded, "I'm fine" he smiled.  They're both okay thanks to avas quick thinking.

~

Back at the district they could finally dive into the food Ava fetched them although they did have to warm some of it up in the microwave. "So good..." Kim threw her head back, they had been starving all day. They all laughed but agreed, it wasn't before they all finished their food as hank walked out of his office, "we've caught another case, sorry guys" he sighed.

They all looked around at each other, "already?" Vanessa sighed. Hank nodded, "mmhmm, the cities out of our favour today. Drug mules, 2 female DOA's found in two plastic bags by navy pier" he sighed and placed pictures onto the board.

                    They all looked at the information, "the good news is it's a hand me down case from homicide so everything's been set up already, Miller and rojas you're going undercover tonight. You'll meet Delgado and just play along, we'll move in before he can do anything" hank nodded.  They girls all nodded, Kim was needed for her expertise in jays van along with jay.

~

                   Later that evening at around 7:30pm Vanessa and Ava went to get changed into their dresses and heels, but Ava was dreading it.  "We're so hot" Vanessa fixed her dress in the mirror but soon turned worried when Ava didn't answer, "You okay?" She turned around.  Ava shot her head up, "oh sorry, yeah..." she nodded and held her arms tightly around her front.

                   "You don't seem it..." Vanessa walked closer to her as Ava smiled awkwardly, "what's wrong?" Vanessa sat down with her. Ava shook her head but kept her hands around her waist, which wasn't even on show, "nothing" she smiled in hopes that Vanessa would drop it. Vanessa frowned, "Babe, talk to me" she smiled reassuringly.