Chapter 3

Nashi's POV:

Woah this Sylvia girl really do a great eye for dresses as I can see. Means I honestly loved the dress she gave me. Duh! But still why is she even helping me when i'm a total stranger to her. Who knows. *shrugs* I better return it to her later. Means it actually actually looks expensive and I can't afford such an expensive outfit. I was busy with all this thoughts as I hear Sylvia speak.

Sylvia: So... You're a newbie here?

Nashi: *nods* uh yeah. I came here after getting a scholarship. So yeah i'm a scholarship student.

Sylvia: Wait wait wait wait! Don't. Tell. Me. That. You're. The. Nashi. Heartfilia! The most genius student all over Fiore!! *had a shocked expression*

Nashi: Well I...

Sylvia: I am so blessed!! I got to see  The Nashi Heartfilia for whom I was dying to meet yesterday!

Hearing her say that I was at a loss of words. I didn't knew that I was that famous. I let out a nervous chuckle and speak nervously.

Nashi: well the name you said was right but i'm not that famous I guess. Am I?*still nervous* a-and its just a small thing. I just spend some of time with books and studies. Its just that I love reading books.

Sylvia: *jaw drops in shock as she asks* only some time? How long do you even study a day.

Nashi: well t-to be honest I-I don't know. B-Because whenever I-I start reading I loose the track of time.

Sylvia: wait! That means that you STUDY as long as you CAN! And you don't even know how long you're studying!?!

Nashi: uh you May say that *still nervous as I scratch the back of my head*

Sylvia: you gotta be kidding me.. *says in disbelief as she continue* You even surpassed the green haired nerd whom we used to think was the biggest nerd ever...

Nashi: Huh? Green haired nerd? *tilts head in confusion*

Sylvia: well my he is my friend. More correct to say my big brother's friend. His name is Gale Redfox.

Nashi: oh him. I know him.

Sylvia: *tilts head* how?

Nashi: um well we are roommates you see.

Sylvia: you're what with him!?!?

Nashi: um roommates?

Sylvia: you gotta kidding me!

Nashi: uh well I certainly not *scratches the back of my head nervously*

Sylvia: *jaw drops to the floor in shock again* two book monsters under the same roof!! You gotta be really kidding me!!

I was now totally unsure what to say to her at this point and then I suddenly saw that jerk running towards us with the green haired guy we were just talking about as the jerk saw sylvia and asks

Jerk (Storm): Sylvia what are you doing here?

She recovers from her shocked state and answers.

Sylvia: oh sylvia was just helping Nashi-San big brother.

Did she just called him BIG BROTHER!?!? I looked them in disbelieve and now you gotta be kidding me. How can that be possible that a jerk like him have such a sweet girl as his little sister!! Arhh!!! The jerk then looked at me and says softly yet cheerfully.

Storm: oh hey pinkie!

Nashi: Don't ever call that to me you jerk! And its not pink! Its salmon!!